Server time (UTC): 2021-09-18 12:47

Blood, Bullets and Politics
TODAY | 2021-09-18 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 12 minutes

The abandoned Russian military checkpoint

Even if someone may say that this isn't going to be used since it's only taking memory and shizz, this checkpoint is more logical to be there then any other dirt crap on the road.

I would love to have a checkpoint on the server, that can be used as a roadblock. I would say remove some of the crap that's everywhere on the roads and add this :)

+1. Very well made m8 :)

Even if someone may say that this isn't going to be used since it's only taking memory and shizz, this checkpoint is more logical to be there then any other dirt crap on the road.

I would love to have a checkpoint on the server, that can be used as a roadblock. I would say remove some of the crap that's everywhere on the roads and add this :)

+1. Very well made m8 :)

Thanks! If you want me to add anything I will try to. I made this checkpoint so people can actually take it over IG and use it.

I really like this PCB, however i think you may need to move it, as it might be to close to the NWAF; but aside from that a big +1, as it reminds me of takistan life :)

This is the only good place I found for a checkpoint, it blocks off the main road leading to the NWAF.

Guest Astycc

-1 Don't like the idea of a permanent roadblock.

And why is that? If you make a normal roadblock the next day it is removed...

That's the point, it requires effort to build and maintain a roadblock. -1

A few noticeable things that need to change:

1. It's abandoned, why is there a fire running already xD?

2. It's abandoned, things like the spotlights, electrical generators ect would be stolen as this is an apocalypse... (other settlements have these, but they are not abandoned so they were looked after...)

3. It's a russian outpost, so why is there American things there such as crashed humvies, american items/buildings...?

A few noticeable things that need to change:

1. It's abandoned, why is there a fire running already xD?

2. It's abandoned, things like the spotlights, electrical generators ect would be stolen as this is an apocalypse... (other settlements have these, but they are not abandoned so they were looked after...)

3. It's a russian outpost, so why is there American things there such as crashed humvies, american items/buildings...?

1. Because other people set it up.

2. It was just a random name, might change it.

3. Because there are literally no Russian items? As far as I know

• Emerald

Not too sure yet, would have to see the backstory of why the Russians put that there as that is the only "checkpoint" that Russia has made in Chernarus.

Not too sure yet, would have to see the backstory of why the Russians put that there as that is the only "checkpoint" that Russia has made in Chernarus.

I don't know, its a mystery I guess. I just make it.

• MVP

A permanent roadblock on the only main road into NWAF is not a PCB, its a roadblock.

As it stands currently I would be highly against this.

A permanent roadblock on the only main road into NWAF is not a PCB, its a roadblock.

Well I did ask Hatch and he said it was okay to make it.

• Sapphire

I said it would be a cool idea and to ask the Devs first

Ah well, I guess it was a waste of time, this can be closed. If I suggest if this can't be IG then remove rubble roadblock at tp.

• MVP

Ah well, I guess it was a waste of time, this can be closed. If I suggest if this can't be IG then remove rubble roadblock at tp.

Already done in 1.4.0 :P

Also don't give up so easy - it's a cool idea just that road is not suitable for something like that. Maybe a road leading out of the map or something?

Also don't give up so easy - it's a cool idea just that road is not suitable for something like that. Maybe a road leading out of the map or something?

The thing is, who will go there? No one as there is nothing at the end of the map.

• MVP

The thing is, who will go there? No one as there is nothing at the end of the map.

Thats the point of a PCB - to be a reason to visit an area. People never went to little hill but then we put a PCB there and it was used.

I have to say i like the idea as well as the location. From apure IC pov it makes perfectly sense, noone would set up a checkpoint far off the civilization. This T-junction makes perfectly sense froma strategic/IC-view, it connects populated areas as well as a airfield.

The design is nice as well, i like it.

From a OOC-balance-pov.... not sure. Simply because it's the only route there. Still, i believe it should be on a more or less populated road.

And Tamaster, in this case... there IS a checkpoint up north, yet noone goes there ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Diamond

"PCB" added SVR camp all day for people who go to NWAF..

Settlements are for everyone not just for one faction because TBH, apart from every other bandit group no one will use this PCB

"PCB" added SVR camp all day for people who go to NWAF..

Settlements are for everyone not just for one faction because TBH, apart from every other bandit group no one will use this PCB

Yes anyone can use this PCB, it can be a checkpoint, anything. Its like the one next to Kamyshovo