Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 00:20

Imperial Dragōns - One Year Anniversary Party

Guest Shakya

Guest Shākya

gVOmJbq.png

*As the evening light fades into darkness and the birds go silent, Chernarus descends into a restless calm. Your radio begins to flicker and across the radio a message begins to play. The voices sound distant and faded at first but after time they begin to become ever clearer. At first the voices appear to be talking a different eastern sounding accent however eventually it switches to English - a faint foreign song plays behind the powerful voice.*

[video=youtube]

"On behalf of his Imperial Majesty Takayama Shakyamuni, I present to you this message today. Gaijin of Chernaruso, we are the Teikoku Doragonzu and we relay this message to you to mark the annual festivities to be held at Kōtei Shima.

It has been a long and perilous year where many brave Hokkaidan warriors have been given an honourable and virtuous death for the glory of our Imperial Majesty. We have fought and defended against the barbarians, savages, witches, warlocks and half men that terrorize the Hokkaidan lands of Chernaruso. We have defeated many a strong foe on behalf of the divine Emperor and have held steadfast against the waves of undead.

We send this message today as one of glory, honour and victory. More and more land each day is claimed by the honourable warriors of Teikoku Doragonzu who's selfless conviction to the Kōtei Bijon drives our forces forward with the strength of a thousand rising suns. Soon, the Imperial State of Chernaruso will truly bask under the majestic and glorious colours of the rising sun.

To mark the one year anniversary of our occupation here in Chernaruso we would like to invite all Gaijin and citizens of Chernaruso to attend a special celebration ceremony that shall be held at Kōtei Shima. The ceremony will involve ritual spiritual ceremonies to honour our Emperor and will of course include several sacrifices made to his Imperial Honour. After such proceedings, we will drink copious amounts of Sake and sing our Imperial songs until the sun rises. The ceremony will take place on the 25th of July at 23:00. I hope to see as many of you there as possible. Tenno Heika Banzai, Shōgun Daisaku Musashi."

uEpP5TG.png

OOC: Well here we are. On the 25/07/2013, I made the Imperial Dragōns clan and here we are a year later. What a strange and amazing year it has been so far, both with me personally and how DayZRP has affected me. I cannot believe it's been a year, it certainly hasn't felt like it but I've enjoyed every minute of it. I really didn't think I would be able to sustain a group such as this for a year and through the highs and lows we've made it this far and we are still going strong.

I'd like to thank a few people without whom I doubt we would have made it this far. Firstly I'd like to thank Isak, or Itsuki - you were the first member of the Dargōns and I thank you for your continued dedication to the clan up until you left. Secondly, I'd like to thank Otmel Strangler. I can say for certain that if it were not for Otmel Strangler the clan would not be where it is today. His dedication for roleplay has further pushed this clan into being an entirely roleplay focused group with rich lore and character development and I can't thank him enough.

I'd also like to thank all the loyal members of the Dragōns. My two Daimyō's Magw33d and Lundborg. The Bushō's Bray and BigLittleShorts (RIP Hofer) and the Gunsō Krimbo (RIP Zhunk). Also the two honourable Samurai, Ross and Macyn - hopefully you have enjoyed your time here so far. Without your loyal dedication to the clan I doubt we would be where we are today and I'm pleased to call all the people listed above my good friends. Also not to forget all the old Dragōns who have made their contributions to the clan.

Additionally, I'd like to thank Rolle. I know recently my clan has had some differences with some of the decisions made by you and staff - notably with the CTC/TP - however if it were not for you this community would not exist and I would not have made the amazing friends I have done and had such fun. Altohugh we've had our differences I'd like to thank you for all you've done and I know that you have the best interests of the community at heart.

Here is to a successful future for the Teikoku Doragonzu and more great role playing experiences. Thanks again to everyone who has has a positive impact on the Dragons and I look forward to seeing you all next Friday!

uEpP5TG.png

25/07/2014 - 23:00 Server Time (TBC) - Kōtei Shima - S1

If you will be attending the Anniversary party, please state below and I shall add you the the Imperial Guest List so we can get a rough idea of how many people will be attending - anyone is free to turn up however.

Imperial Guest List:

Shōgun Daisaku Musashi

Damiyō Masao Baba

Daimyō Matsuda Nagatori

Bushō Yaguro Tanazaku

Bushō Shunsuke Nakamura

Samurai Yasuji Okamura

Samurai Sotaro Hira

---------------------

Liam Schofield

Jim Burton

Sten Swein

Niklas Levkov

Marcus Griffin

Caduceus Rose 'Stitches'

Chase 'Archer' Anderson

Yury 'BoomBoom' Polonski

Honda Musashi

Kevin Ferguson

Samuli 'Masulii' Repo

Kyle 'Donkey' Matthews

Dmitriy Vingradov

Ruru Fitsamu

Kieran Mitch

Paddy O'Connor

Ronnie Gunter

Phil Moyo

uEpP5TG.png

天皇陛下萬歲

(Tenno Heika Banzai - Long live the Emperor)

• MVP

herro, see you there!

I'm gonna be there hopefully, wouldn't want to miss out on the RP from you guys that this will probably bring.

Uhm...will there be cheese?

Rōnin Tojo Toranaga ;)

Gonna get out the character for one day (if youn want it or not, you can't hinder me :P), might stay in the background through since my departure was quite dishonoureble. But will he tell the true story?

Will the Shogun, Masao and Yoshi see through it even if a old friend tells it them?

Who knows, we will see. Shall be interesting.

Yet i love the Dragons. I did before i joined, i did while i was part of it and i will always do. Also Yoshi, the loyal soul, he was always there no matter what happend. Even if noone played, he was there ^^

Its awesome to see how this clan changed over the time. Back in the days the Dragons were praised for their creative, excellent RP.

The RP improved over the time and so did the Dragons. It's been one year already huh?

Hope another one will follow

You guys are doing a great job, keep it up

Guest magw33d

I'm gonna be there hopefully, wouldn't want to miss out on the RP from you guys that this will probably bring.

Uhm...will there be cheese?

Fermented in your ear.

• Emerald

Sounds like its going to be fun, if I'm not busy I'll be there.

• Emerald

Most likely I will be there, I cant wait for the RP

Guest Otmel Strangler

It's such a shame I'll be missing out on this. By the time you're all praising the Empreror, I'll be knee-high in sauerkraut and beer. I might be gleeful on the surface, winking at the girls and prosting the guys.

But somewhere deep inside, there will be an Otmel Strangler, half-dead in a pool of his own tears and vomit. As the bottle rolls out of his slothful, drunken hands, he'll knock his head back against my heart's wall, wailing: "I wish I was on RP!"

I'd love to attend, as I was going to attend the Imperial Dragon karaoke party, but sadly things came up for you guys and it couldn't happen.