Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 13:20

[MR][Finished] Elektrozavodsk Containment Center

• Emerald

0Vw9ZS8.png

During the days of late July 2012, the Chernarussian Defence Force began to set up small outposts across Chernarus that would act as health centres and temporary barracks for soldiers that were helping to keep the peace. However, due to the violent nature of the infection, many of these outposts fell quickly except for one that stood close to the hospital in Elektrozavodsk. The Doctors and soldiers that occupied it were able to hold out for a surprisingly long time.

Two years later, the remains of the outpost are still there. They have been home to many survivors that have needed a place to stay briefly.

oZ0oDX9.png

EAzDeuX.png

QNsofmO.png

R4gFWTG.png

• Emerald

Inb4 everyone

what about the zombies James? We are scared that they will bully the school kids so what about them!?

• Emerald

Inb4 everyone

what about the zombies James? We are scared that they will bully the school kids so what about them!?

This doesn't matter. This is more of a relic than an actual PCB that people will stay and live at. It is mainly meant to show the efforts made by the CDF to stem the infection. Of course it didn't work.

EDIT: It's meant to be decorative ;)

• Emerald

This looks great. Would totally make sense that the local army or medical teams would set up trauma centres in response to the outbreak in Chernarus. Also would it be possible for more pictures as well to be added to the OP in the future.

I hope that this does get added ingame by the devs soon. Furthermore this look very well done and a lot of effort seems to have been put in this.

• Emerald

This looks great. Would totally make sense that the local army or medical teams would set up trauma centres in response to the outbreak in Chernarus. Also would it be possible for more pictures as well to be added to the OP in the future.

I hope that this does get added ingame by the devs soon. Furthermore this look very well done and a lot of effort seems to have been put in this.

Thanks Owen :)

Yeah, I'll get a vid up tomorrow maybe, may try and render one now.

• Emerald

This is excellent! I do hope this gets added.

+1

• Emerald

As long as this is more of a decoration than a PCB, I will gladly support this, It looks really nice and I know personally that the school is one of my more favorite places to go in Elektro. +1

• MVP

Im CDF and we will be there. Period.

• Sapphire

Really like it man, bold alterations to these main cities are what, I think, DayZRP should have to add that next level of uniqueness. :)

+1 Jamma <3

• MVP

Im CDF and we will be there. Period.

Glad to hear it :)

May me and one of my men be be given a tour in a multiplayer game?

I love this. Possibly my favorite camp idea at the moment. I hope this get's implemented. The detail you have put into this is great! +1 James!

• Sapphire

Looks damn fine!

+1

• Emerald

Interesting...

• Diamond

looks good, only drawback is the desync issues. I hope most of it will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

+1

i love the idea of camps/fortifications that failed, prefer it over the PCB's!

+1, looks great! My only question, why medical tents right next to the hospital? :D