Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 22:37

Warning points appeal

Vaine

• Emerald

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-formal-s2-kosx2-cherno-22-35

Why the verdict is not fair:

I do not see what was wrong with my post.Frankly find it a joke that iv been given warning points for it

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I have been given 3 points as it was clear SDS had slipped up in this firefight/report and i commented that it was becoming regular. Needs to be worked on. I kept my post friendly as i like sds and i am friends with some of its members

If i recall my post was: Might be time for you lot to start putting your safety's on Morris.

Sad to say as you know my feelings of sds , but these KOSing are becoming too regular.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

Points removed

What could you have done better?:

Not bothered to give my input seems to be the only thing.

• Emerald

So, we have rules for reports. If you haven't read them, I suggest you do.

What did your comment actually bring to the report and situation?

My opinion. Clearly i was agreeing that this was a rule break and that sds need to work on these situations.

I thought that was the purpose of a report discussion. Giving your input.Being given warning point's for this is as i said a joke.

If i had posted 'lolgetrekt' fair enough that is a pointless post.. I gave my opinion tho.

• Legend

Hi Vaine

Let me try to explain why you got the warning points.

You quoted the post from the poster above you and gave this in response:

23732566be.jpg

1. Your comment did not contribute anything to the case at all. Your opinion is your opinion but it does not bring anything new to the actual Report discussion.

2. Furthermore your comment can be seen as flaming. "...but these KOSing becoming are too regular"

No reason for this comment. And, I will repeat myself, does not add anything to the actual case.

3. Such comments are not needed in a report discussion and you could have easily PM´ed SDS to tell your opinion.

These are the rules:

3e648903e1.png

Source to the quote: Click me, I´m important

Frankly find it a joke that iv been given warning points for it

I don't think your comment or the warning points are a joke. Normally you can laugh about a joke. Well, I can´t laugh. Maybe I also missed that part.

Outcome:

Appeal denied