Server time (UTC): 2021-09-18 12:51

Blood, Bullets and Politics
TODAY | 2021-09-18 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 8 minutes

Permanent Ban Appeal - Kilgore

Guest Kilgore

Guest Kilgore

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

No link due to my leaving thread getting deleted.

Why the verdict is not fair:

At the time I thought the Verdict was fair and didn't really bother questioning it, due to the whole SKA being banned and what not. The whole SKA incident got everything heated up on the forums, thus leading me to be hot-headed and lashing out at Oldman, calling him a faggot. I don't believe I was warranted 10 points on a flame post that lead to me being out right perma-banned, but like I said everyone was very heated in the moment. I can also understand why my leaving thread was deleted to stop bringing unwanted attention and more flaming. The leaving thread itself did not contain anything malicious towards anyone.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view:

I was known to be a hot-headed guy, but also a respectable person if you truly knew me. It was never my intention to break rules and cause trouble on DayZRP. I had memorized the rules to avoid this at all costs. The only trouble I ever got into was miss I.Ding a target or some pathetic flaming on the forums. I kept my record cleaner then most, and it was clean for awhile until the SKA incident. Most of my warning points did come from flaming on the forums but I did improve a lot, proof of this was I didn't contribute to any of the SKA, D3 vs SVR flame wars, that some members participated in.

Here’s a Link to an old report that hopefully shows you that I cared for the community and wasn't out there just to cause trouble.

Link: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-rp2-kos-at-altar-10-29-2013-22-20

What would you like to achieve with this appeal:

I would like to be unbanned from the community, this is only for the flame points I earned during my leaving thread. Not the 20 permanent points I got from hiding Winslow Barrington.

What could you have done better?:

Not be so hot headed at the time and not be disrespectful to other community members. I should of just let everyone say there good byes and come back to the thread at a later date to read them to myself. All I ask for is forgiveness and hope to help other community members with my vast knowledge of Roleplaying and PvP experience, (What is acceptable and what isn't in the roleplaying community.) I may also play again, but only in events as I enjoy them.

Guest Kilgore

Pretty much, I took my own initiative. I'm surprised you didn't catch Scar earlier on. Any person can easily type up all the right stuff you want hear, stating they are very sorry and they want another chance. I'm not that great with words, so I'll let my actions do the talking for me.

"Actions speak louder then words."

And if you give me another chance, you will see.

• Legend

Verdict

Appeal Denied.

Explanation

You were originally given leniency in not being permanently banned. However you were expected to dramatically improve your behavior. You failed to live up to these requirements where others performed significantly better. Even if this situation did not justify the revocation of that leniency then the extra accounts, two of which you blatantly admit were only for flaming certainly do. This combined with your previous warnings create a very clear pattern of not being able to control yourself to stop yourself from flaming.

Actions do speak louder then words, unfortunately your actions after the chance you were given forced us to believe that your actions and behavior warranted your removal from the server.

We stand by this decision.

Outcome

No Action Taken.