Server time (UTC): 2021-09-18 13:27

Blood, Bullets and Politics
TODAY | 2021-09-18 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 6 hours, 32 minutes

Hey guys, its Liam

• Sapphire

Ah the youtube videos that is what brought me in initially and i can tell you once you're in you can never leave unless forced to by ban.

The experience here is much different than normal DayZ servers it truly is amazing

• Sapphire

Hello, You should make sure you know the rules. Once you've got them all memorized I recommend looking at the groups and organisations page on the forums to see if any of them strike your fancy.

Perhaps we shall meet in-game sometime, until then.. Ciao for now

• Sapphire

IS this server also included within Standalone Day Z?

Not currently we had one in the past but since we couldnt control who went on it it was no more than a normal DayZ server.

we are waiting for the Admin tools to be released for Standalone so we can have our own private server.

Once they are released we will more than likely have one

• Sapphire

Not at the moment, but it might be going to the standalone once the standalone has the tools needed for the Staff to make it an RP server and not just a regular DayZ server.

Not currently we had one in the past but since we couldnt control who went on it it was no more than a normal DayZ server.

we are waiting for the Admin tools to be released for Standalone so we can have our own private server.

Once they are released we will more than likely have one

Why you gotta be so fast? :P

• Sapphire

Why you gotta be so fast? :P

Robotic Reflexes mate Robotic Reflexes....

• Sapphire

Looks like i will now have to purchase Arma 2! cause im really interested within this.

Also thanks to both of you for your help and kindness

Oh dont worry about it 99% of the people here are exactly the same way and are just as helpful and friendly if not more so :)

• Sapphire

I feel a bit stupid, i sort of just bought DayZ Standalone, and now it looks like i will buying Arma 2 aswell, i suppose its for the best though.

Meh nothing from stopping you playing standalone you can still play it we just dont have a server for it....yet so you will have to make do with the other servers for now.