Server time (UTC): 2021-09-18 13:37

Blood, Bullets and Politics
TODAY | 2021-09-18 20:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 6 hours, 22 minutes

Miscreated - Post-Apocalyptic Survival Sandbox

Woodzie

http://miscreatedgame.com

Just heard about this game a couple of minutes ago. It's made in Crytek and from the photos it looks nice. The backstory behind it is quite interesting.

Anyone else saw it?

Opinions?

• MVP

Crytek?

Will be dead within a month or two game will never release.

Looks good though, hopefully someone buys it once they collapse :)

Guest Generic Name

Graphics seem nice, but overall player controls look like shit. Also the gear is heavily copied from from the current DayZ mod, primary weapon slot, secondary weapon slot, melee weapons slot, even toolbelt items. I don't think it will go far.

• Sapphire

Crytek?

Will be dead within a month or two game will never release.

Looks good though, hopefully someone buys it once they collapse :)

Someone remind Rolle in 2 months time :troll:

• Emerald

I know about it since Last Year And i Looks cool!! The only survival game which actually implements overgrown buildings and stuff what I can't wait for. But as mentioned above they gonna have some terrible problems because of crytek let's just hope it will work out ....

• Legend

Why does their web site remind me from Warz? Its disturbingly similar.

• 3 months later...

this game "released today" and some fucker has over 30 hours of playing it. Gotta love those steam reviewers.

Looks good. Obviously a heavy reminder of dayz but still looks nice. Cry engine is a beast lol

update: 158.4 hrs on record for one steam user.

wat.

• Emerald

this game "released today" and some fucker has over 30 hours of playing it. Gotta love those steam reviewers.

Looks good. Obviously a heavy reminder of dayz but still looks nice. Cry engine is a beast lol

People who pre-ordered from their website have had access for quite awhile.

People who pre-ordered from their website have had access for quite awhile.

It makes sense when you put it that way i just never imagined steam to pick up the time from that dude with over 100 hours... unless the game tracks it FOR steam like i always was under the impression that steam was covering that not the games them selves.

• Sapphire

Nfnx2Ef.jpg

scamalert-1.jpg

This a billion times

• Sapphire

The-War-Z1.jpg

• Emerald
giphy.gif
  • 8 months later...
  • Sapphire

This is how dayz should be... That Base Building is amazing already !!!

Yes indeed, it looks very nice.

• Emerald

Guys, i been following the development of this game since it came out. Let's be honest here, it has the most beautiful and realistic post apocalyptic map that i have seen in any games before, it's flawless. Game is amazing and it gives you the feeling that you're actually there, surviving.

Now with the technical aspect of this game, it's incredibly hard to run, it's almost like ARK. But there is something that at this point makes the game unplayable, it has some long lag spikes that usually last 2 minutes before the game comes back, plus loading takes about 5 minutes.

I wouldn't mind having an RP server for this game in the future, i would actually play it non-stop. As of now however, i don't think the game has the potential to handle an RP server. I have a question though, does anybody know if there is logs for Miscreated? I was never able to find out if they added it or no.

• 1 month later...
Guest Rhinjavar

...I wouldn't mind having an RP server for this game in the future, i would actually play it non-stop...

THIS right here!

I was viewing this game earlier and thought the same thing: it would be AMAZING for roleplay, even better than DayZ when it gets fleshed out and the bugs are squashed. I would absolutely love it if the DayZRP community here started up an RP community in Miscreated. ^^

• Emerald

...I wouldn't mind having an RP server for this game in the future, i would actually play it non-stop...

THIS right here!

I was viewing this game earlier and thought the same thing: it would be AMAZING for roleplay, even better than DayZ when it gets fleshed out and the bugs are squashed. I would absolutely love it if the DayZRP community here started up an RP community in Miscreated. ^^

I was planning on making a poll in the future. As of now however, the game imo is unplayable. 

I've tried many times to start playing again and i just can't, the waiting is around 5 minutes to join a server, sounds are glitched. There is many things that wouldn't make this a good RP game as of now, but in the future when all that shit gets fixed, it's gonna be dopeee.