Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 06:57

Put a price on her head! (Meekia)

300px_Vehicle_Bicycle_female_riding.jpg

This is a official bounty for the head of a dangerous bandit that goes by Meekia. Reports of this bandit have been said that she has been hanging around with the S.D.S. Gang and may be protecting her. She may also be undercover as a Hero.

M & J Bounties offers one Java for the head of Meekia, or one SUV for the Capture of Meekia. If she is captured, show no mercy.*

*This is meant to be for fun, you must follow all server rules, if you break the server rules you will be disqualified and bounty permit will be revoked. No faking evidence, all reports of her death must be captured with screenshots, and her capture must be video recorded. The reward will be handed over when both parties are online.

There's actually still people from BB playing here?

Tazoo, Freeman, and I think some other members of RF.

I shot her in the head about 30 minutes ago

proof:

18:58:32 "PKILL: Meekia was killed by Jerryski with weapon DMR from 265.974m"

Does not count, the warrant was not instated before the kill. :(

I killed jerryski after he killed meekia, so NLR should be that jerryski dont remember killing meekia, therefor i absorbed jerryskis memory and skills, even his skins so iam now jerryski, give me my goddamn vehicle!

• Sapphire

Jukki of course! ^^

Haha! Oh wow. That is the best, wish I was there.

Jukki, I aspire to be like you <3

• MVP

Hah, nicely done jukki :P

A bounty on a bandit. Interesting. T.O.R might try to respond! Although we're more likely to take her in alive.

She's a cruel woman, and I'd like to see her taken alive TBH. She will resist, so it will require a knockout shot most likely.

Old good times...

Do i get extra points if i kill her with grenade while shouting FOR*something*

You get extra points for not killing her, taking her captive, and making her time in captivity as miserable as possible.

Old good times...

Do i get extra points if i kill her with grenade while shouting FOR*something*

You get extra points for not killing her, taking her captive, and making her time in captivity as miserable as possible.

Jukki could make her do some push ups. ;)