Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 07:02

DayZSA official private hive

Unknown Entity

• Emerald
  • Emerald

Soon. It depends on what tools we get given.

We can whitelist or password but it wont stop people KOSing as they know they can get away with it. We need log access for Chat logs and kill logs. Once we get those, along with whitelist and banning is when we can start doing DayZRP SA

• Sapphire

DesyncSimulater2014 server? Nahh we're all good :')

• MVP

Isn't that what you are playing at the moment?

:trolldance:

Hey it might be fixed :(

DayZ SA has come a long way since first Alpha release. Can't wait until the SA server is back up!

Personally I think the DayZRP SA server was up too early in the development and people flocked back to the mod because of it being more stable.

• Sapphire

Isn't that what you are playing at the moment?

:trolldance:

Shh

I don't want RP to focus on the Standalone now since it's not even complete and the main features are still missing.

Yes it has a lot of content, but that doesn't fill up for the missing features that they need to put up.

But this shows that stuff is moving and they are delivering in time.

• Sapphire

[video=youtube]

mobile users

This pretty much sums up my thoughts on SA in a nutshell

Guest magw33d

DayZ SA has come a long way since first Alpha release. Can't wait until the SA server is back up!

Personally I think the DayZRP SA server was up too early in the development and people flocked back to the mod because of it being more stable.

It's far from playable or enjoyable until the engine updates come around. At the moment it has a max slot of 40 and a fifth of the items, zombies and animals that should be in-game.

It's far from playable or enjoyable until the engine updates come around. At the moment it has a max slot of 40 and a fifth of the items, zombies and animals that should be in-game.

I find it enjoyable and a great break from the mod's own quirks. Comparing form the initial release and now, it has come a long way, not to mention that the game is still in alpha stages and is expected to be this buggy. I don't think people give the devs enough credit for such a small team to be working on this project.

• Sapphire

I find it enjoyable and a great break from the mod's own quirks. Comparing form the initial release and now, it has come a long way, not to mention that the game is still in alpha stages and is expected to be this buggy. I don't think people give the devs enough credit for such a small team to be working on this project.

While I agree with the fact that it is still a lot of fun to be gained from playing the SA. The "small" team is now at least a couple hundred, which is probably the reason for the increased speed of development and all the additional features that have been appearing :)

While I agree with the fact that it is still a lot of fun to be gained from playing the SA. The "small" team is now at least a couple hundred, which is probably the reason for the increased speed of development and all the additional features that have been appearing :)

Ah, great to know! I've been out of the loop for a while so I'm glad to see more people working on it.

• Emerald

I personally REALLY enjoy playing standalone, the only issue I have is that I get KOS'd with no interaction constantly. Give me a Private RP server where the chance of getting KOS'd is lower and RP is higher and I'd be all over it.

• Sapphire

Give me a Private RP server where the chance of getting KOS'd is lower and RP is higher and I'd be all over it.

^

• Emerald

SA is no longer what people still seem to think it was.

Besides cars & helis, it's up to date with the mod the way I see it, the biggest problem was the zombies running through walls, but that's fixed (it still needs some work).

Who the fuck here doesn't want to put on a wolf mask, handcuff someone, and force feed them rotten food and watch him barf for hours ? I know I do :).