Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 00:16

Why not Server 1?

Yeah as the name says, Why do people not play and Rping on S1?

Is it because Trading post is gone?

well it is exesting on S1.

And a new supprise for me...

Altar Castle in Ruins

oKSE6bA.png

Ww5CJLl.png

Maybe because Trading post is gone? K3U98e6.jpg

Or just because their is no water fountain in Trading post..

All photos are taken from Server 1 today.

• Sapphire

You've... Found it!

• Emerald

for some reason i thought the ruins were always there

• MVP

wait is that TP on S1?

Also dat altar ._. I really hope Rolle hasn't put the 1.4.0 mission.sqm on...

• MVP

wait is that TP on S1?

I think he did, Doshina Playercamp, Altar, Tradingpost... and everything looks new..

Enjoy it while it lasts, try and find all the new stuff added into the sqm lol

wait is that TP on S1?

I think he did, Doshina Playercamp, Altar, Tradingpost... and everything looks new..

Enjoy it while it lasts, try and find all the new stuff added into the sqm lol

Already exploring seens 5-6 hours ago :D

• MVP

Disclaimer:

All of this is still WIP, expect stuff to change :)

For example the Dichina camp is completely different and remade now :)

Disclaimer:

You're not seriously putting the back entrance block on are you?

• MVP

Disclaimer:

Until the redesign is finished yes.

There is no need for a back entrance, it's only used for people to sneak in which we don't want

Disclaimer:

There is no need for a back entrance, it's only used for people to sneak in which we don't want

But it's realistic. Yeah you don't want it, but isn't that the point. People who are not necessarily wanted in the TP, sneaking in. In theory, you'd be able to jump the walls or something along those lines.

• Sapphire

Well back gate or not, S1 tradepost you should sneak around. All the nice zombies spawning everywhere.

Well back gate or not, S1 tradepost you should sneak around. All the nice zombies spawning everywhere.

Yeah it was a bit hard to take photo when you have a zombie right next to you all the time :D

• Server Manager

Because devs failed and put development mission files into the folder with live mission, aka not my fault :D I blame Kravok.

pass-the-buck9.jpg

• MVP

But it's realistic. Yeah you don't want it, but isn't that the point. People who are not necessarily wanted in the TP, sneaking in. In theory, you'd be able to jump the walls or something along those lines.

Realism isn't too much a concern there. We did try to block it off in a more IC way with the wreck instead of just putting a wall down though :)

If you have been banned or ejected from TP it's for a reason. You even being there is not meant to happen if that the case. You want to be in TP you don't cause trouble, end of.

As I said though the entire place is getting a redesign so this new version is a temporary fix while that is finished :)

Disclaimer:

85% of the time I go to TP there is no CTC on anyway so yea... Everyone just kind of leaves the front door open and walks in.

Hmm... still don't see a need to take it out. Especially in attacks, it was always useful. Yes, council was also attacking from this side but you weren't caught ina camp which onyl entrance is clearly visible to snipers.

IC, it indeed makes a lot of sense, also because of the IC-Helipad

Also looks a lot nicer and gives some atmosphere having an entrance there aswell. Don't know why but i have the feeling that it somehow give the whole traffic some flow. As i said, no idea why, but i believe i wouldn't use the whole northern side of the TP anymore... weird ^^

I also used it all the time when i was leaving TP on foot since you attract less attention and you don#t have to run around the whole thing.

Every settlement have two entrances, so why should this one be a exception. It's not like it would be an disadvantage.

And as Zocr said: Most of the time, there isn't even CTC there. And if there is none on, then i always enter from the north. Simply because i'm always coming from the north ^^