Server time (UTC): 2021-09-20 21:17

2 story apt. wall glitch

Describe the issue:

In the 2 story apartment buildings in berenzino you can glitch thru the door at the top of the stairs.

Is the problem reproducible, ie can you re-create it on demand?

Yes, I tried it in all the 2 story apartment buildings in berenzino.

Time, server and location of this occurring?

Around 03:00 server time, S2, Berenzino.

How long have you had this problem?

I just noticed it today.

What have you done to fix this already?

Nothing.

Tmrw I could try making a video, but logged off for the night. All you do is go to the top of the stairs and there is a prop door on the stair landing. Just walk thru the door and your in a false room. You don't have to vault or anything, just walk thru the prop door.

Guest Generic Name

I know that glitch. The Berezino apartment that's directly on the other side of the street from the market. Go all the way upstairs, you can go through the wall left of the ladder and into a small room. This as been a glitch for ages, I thought everyone knew about it.

• Sapphire

-snip-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyJOHiLABXI for mobile users

Just if anybodies wondering :)

Well...that was new for me D:

Guest Generic Name

I have no idea how I haven't managed to accidentally walk through that wall before haha I'll see if we can fix it.

I did it accidentally too when I discovered it, I was just trying to get on the ladder.

• VIP

Devs, just put something like a wall or table whatever that blocks it off?

Yeah, we're looking into that. DayZ has a wallhack system that blocks off places like this. Just need to figure out how to add this to the list. Either that, or we can actually edit the building model and make more rooms open.

• Sapphire

Either that, or we can actually edit the building model and make more rooms open.

It would be awesome if you managed that! We need more enterable places.

• VIP

Either that, or we can actually edit the building model and make more rooms open.

It would be awesome if you managed that! We need more enterable places.

Got quite a few coming in 1.4.0 already :)

• MVP

Gunna mark this as solved for now - might not be fixed by 1.4.0 But I have found a model we can use which opens up a few rooms and fixes that :)