Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 07:12

3rd person glitch

I dont know if 3rd person was removed or not becouse i dont play DayZ RP in a month or two. Now that im back when i tried to play i couldnt go in 3rd person!

I dont have a Num Pad so i always set it up for my ENTER and it usually works fine ( Yes i do disabble all the other functions binded to ENTER )

Any fixes?

EDIT : Tryed changing from my ENTER to my right cntrl and it still didnt work...

I dont know if 3rd person was removed or not becouse i dont play DayZ RP in a month or two. Now that im back when i tried to play i couldnt go in 3rd person!

I dont have a Num Pad so i always set it up for my ENTER and it usually works fine ( Yes i do disabble all the other functions binded to ENTER )

Any fixes?

EDIT : Tryed changing from my ENTER to my right cntrl and it still didnt work...

S3 doesn't have 3rd person. 1 and 2 do.

Are you sure the controls are actually assigned to the correct keys? If you click escape before leaving the 'Control' options it causes them to not save.

I tried switching 'change view' from numpad enter to enter, after removing 'use default action' and it worked.

Are you sure the controls are actually assigned to the correct keys? If you click escape before leaving the 'Control' options it causes them to not save.

I tried switching 'change view' from numpad enter to enter, after removing 'use default action' and it worked.

Thats exacly what i did with no results. :(

May be a dumb question, but did you do it on the same profile as it is now? The controls are assigned to certain player profiles.

Really throwing around wild ideas now, but have you tried doing it with settings other than 'change view'? If so, try going to Documents/Arma2 Other profiles, and check the properties of your profile file. If the 'Read only' option is checked, uncheck it.

May be a dumb question, but did you do it on the same profile as it is now? The controls are assigned to certain player profiles.

Really throwing around wild ideas now, but have you tried doing it with settings other than 'change view'? If so, try going to Documents/Arma2 Other profiles, and check the properties of your profile file. If the 'Read only' option is checked, uncheck it.

The change view option automaticly closes when i click it and ill try to change profile to see if it works.

Whoops, Looks liked I derped over what I just said. By 'Certain profiles' I meant the profiles that you changed the controls on.

Also, what do you mean closes automatically, Does the whole box disappear as soon as you click the 'change view'?

Whoops, Looks liked I derped over what I just said. By 'Certain profiles' I meant the profiles that you changed the controls on.

Also, what do you mean closes automatically, Does the whole box disappear as soon as you clicked 'edit'?

The scroll option when i click it happears for 1 sec and closes itself.

Deleting the old profile making a new one didnt work so i just decided to rename my old one. It worked.

Herp Derp thread.

• VIP

Also, what do you mean closes automatically, Does the whole box disappear as soon as you clicked 'edit'?

Deleting the old profile making a new one didnt work so i just decided to rename my old one. It worked.

Herp Derp thread.

So much more immersive playing first person though :)

Herp Derp thread.

So much more immersive playing first person though :)

One does not get all the bandit loots without 3rd person though :P