Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 04:06

DayZRP: Warframe

• MVP

580x101http://puu.sh/a9Uo8/1a86635e8f.png[/img]

For those of you who don't know what Warframe is, it's a F2P multiplayer third person hack and slash shooter set in the future with space ninja's, cyborgs, clones, aliens and a plethora of other strange and deadly creatures. If that last part piqued your interest then check out the Steam page here. The game has a vast amount of locations for players to explore and fight through, the levels randomly generated with a beautiful atmosphere and ruthless enemies.

The%20Overgrown%20Earth.jpg

For those of you that have played Warframe before or know about the game itself, then chances are you know about the Dojo mechanic of the game.

Duel_Dojo.jpg

The Dojo itself also allows for more features that are not possible for a player to achieve on their own. These features include trading mods, keys and Platinum with other clan mates easily, testing your combat skills against other members of the Dojo and it also allows you to test out your parkour skills with an obstacle course.

[video=youtube]

For a Dojo to be successful it requires a fair amount of players to help gather resources to keep the Dojo running. This in turn gives Dojo members access to blueprints and other rewards unavailable outside of the Dojo.

I have been toying with the idea of a DayZRP comminuty based dojo for a while and after talking it through with a few people, I decided to put this thread up to see if anyone else in the community was interested in joining.

People that are interested in joining up with the DayZRP Dojo feel free to PM me about it.

I have some Warframe booster pack thing-a-ma-bobber from getting the E3 digital ticket on humble bundle. Since I don't play Warframe, I'll give it away to whoever wants it. First come first serve.

I wouldn't mind that booster pack, i've just started playing warframe and it would be a huge help!

I have some Warframe booster pack thing-a-ma-bobber from getting the E3 digital ticket on humble bundle. Since I don't play Warframe, I'll give it away to whoever wants it. First come first serve.

I wouldn't mind that booster pack, i've just started playing warframe and it would be a huge help!

Well, you replied first. Sending you a PM in just a second.

• Sapphire

Interesting.

I've played WarFrame for a little while, but never got much further than Mars, suffice to say, I'm re-downloading this now. May the Dojo live!

• Sapphire

Played this in the beta when it first released didnt think much of it really i found it far too repetitive but it looks like it has improved a bit since i played it like a year ago.

• MVP

I want to try, but I don't think my PC can handle Warframe. It looks pretty graphic-heavy.

Edit: I'm a derp. It runs fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Emerald

If anyone ever wants to play warframe just poke me in the S-syn channel been playing it a lot recently.

• Emerald

I've been playing too so I'll come down Matt.

• Emerald

I've been playing too so I'll come down Matt.

Nice I should be playing some time today poke me when you are and I will happily join in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Diamond

noobs jk I play

• Emerald

I have a new player pack code if anyone wants it.

Oh really *Nudge nudge*