Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 21:10

Twitter reminder

Roland

• Server Manager

Hello!

I'd like to remind everyone that DayZRP has a Twitter account @DayZRP. Recently it's been used a lot to keep you up to date with news and events in our community, thanks to the media team.

Twitter is also the official news channel in case of unscheduled downtime, maintenance, server issues and similar. So if you're still not following us and want to stay up to date, make sure to do so :)

• MVP

#UpdatingDayZRPersDaily - That's my official hashtag Rolle, take note :D

But you also have Facebook :thinking:

I don't like Twitter much...

• MVP

But you also have Facebook :thinking:

I don't like Twitter much...

I'm sure that'll be taken care of Soon

Can't you forward all of your tweets to Facebook?

I'm pretty sure they could.

no I mean there used to be a system on Twitter that automatically forward tweets to Facebook. I remember something like that...

• Diamond

Got no twitter or facebook.

Is it mandatory? *is nervous* *begins to sweat*

• Sapphire
gB2CwVN.jpg
  • MVP

Facebook will now be having updates too, be sure to like the DayZRP page to keep up to date with updates for the server and also the community content that will be posted on there too.

Facebook will now be having updates too, be sure to like the DayZRP page to keep up to date with updates for the server and also the community content that will be posted on there too.

Its-about-damn-time-gif.gif

• 1 year later...
  • Server Manager

Bump, I've been using our Twitter account a lot recently, to post event reminders, server status updates, answer questions and share community created media. Remember to follow us, sometimes I only post information on our Twitter, for example if servers are unstable or when there is an unscheduled maintenance.

So... follow @DayZRP

• Legend

I would but...he... i dont have twitter.

Same.... it looks good though.

• Emerald

I will make a twitter now.

In all seriousness everyone should really follow the twitter or one of the other official DayZRP social media pages.

Just in case we have any unexpected down time we will be able to address everyone from a different platform like twitter and the like.

• Server Manager

Added a Twitter widget on the home page for your reference.

• Sapphire

Been following already for awhile! :)

• Sapphire

idk man, last time there was a twitter account runned by a staff member. things got pretty edgy. Maybe someday I'll follow.

• Sapphire

idk man, last time there was a twitter account runned by a staff member. things got pretty edgy. Maybe someday I'll follow.

+1