Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 03:19

Hai! Intro + Mah storeh

Guest Rackashmakatora

Guest Rackashmakatora

Hey guys what's up! My name's Jordan and I'm from the beautiful land down under Melbourne, Australia.

I'm 17 years old (Well actually 17 and 11 months so my 18th is in 4 weeks! :D) and I like to think of myself as a pretty humerous and outgoing kind of guy. I absolutely love role play so much that most of the 3700 hours I have on Garry's Mod is DarkRP, haha.

I've heard a lot about you all from some friends of mine and I can't wait to play with all of you! :)

I thought the application said 1000 words, not 1000 characters so that's why I went a little overboard with writing this. Haha. Enjoy.

My name is Tobias ‘Aaron’ Jacobson. And this is my story about how I came to be on the shores of Chernarus. I come from a city in Australia called Melbourne. I lived with my dad and was an only child. I never knew my mother as she had left the house when I was young. I always remembered my father always saying she was the greatest thing in the world. That is, until she went down hard and got mixed up with the bad kind of people. In my early years I was bullied as a kid and I used to get teased and beat up for being a fat little squirt. Then it got to fifth grade when I finally cracked. This kid was teasing me about how I should live in the Pacific Ocean because I’m as big as a whale, I thought that I’d had enough so I grabbed him by his t-shirt and king hit him knocking him dizzy for a few seconds. That is when it all stopped, thank god. From that moment onwards I knew that I wouldn’t take anything from anyone without getting my say in, that is if it includes my own bare fists. My dad always wanted me to follow in his footsteps and become a basket baller and I tried and liked it for a bit, but then it just got too old, I thought I’d explore my passion and interest in music. By then I had picked up drums as an instrument then piano a year later at the age of eleven.

My dad use to take me hunting at least once every three months when I turned seventeen. Back in those days everyone knew my dad as the best hunter they had ever seen! I still remember some days him bringing back some nice kangaroo he had hunted on a day out with his mates. My dad was the one man that taught me how to handle a gun like a real man. I can never forget the day I got my first kill, although the sad day my dad lost his life. My dad and I were with his brother and his family at their holiday house in the Northern Territory. When I first saw it, I thought it was like a resort! A nice saltwater lake, big house over the lake and even a wide green area for having some fun relaxing time. One day my dad and I woke up early to take a walk around the area. Where ever we went, we had our hunting rifle with us just in case of emergency. I’m glad we had it that day. We were about 3 kilometers from the house when we thought we’d take a little rest before heading back. We placed the hunting rifle on the ground behind us when all of a sudden my dad was caught off guard, being attacked by a vicious, terrifying saltwater crocodile. The croc went for his legs to start with and as it was biting my dad’s leg, dad was telling me to get help as fast as I can. I grabbed my phone and called my uncle as fast as I could and told him that we were in desperate trouble so he got in his car and made his way to us as fast as he could. I dropped the phone and thought to myself, “My dad’s not going to make it if we wait for my uncle! I have to do something.” I just remembered that we had left the hunting rifle behind us, so I grabbed it, cocking it back ready to fire; I carefully aimed the barrel at the crocodile and pulled the trigger, shooting it in the stomach. Instantly the jaws opened up and the crocodile retreated back into the water. I pulled my dad out of the shallow water into land where I could see that he had lost too much blood and he died in my hands before my uncle could get to us in time.

I took my dad’s death pretty hard, by this time I was eighteen living on my own. Even though my dad had died 6 months back, I knew I couldn’t let that keep me from my passion in music. I had been talking to this girl from Russia who’s in a rock band for about two years now. She helped me through my dad’s death and I really appreciate it. Most people don’t believe in long distance relationships but me and her… We had a thing going on. I was planning to take a trip down to her place in Russia for my nineteenth birthday. When the time came I had already planned to take a plane down to Russia but for some unknown reason there weren’t any planes service that could get me there safely. Which is then I was approached by a Russian boatman saying that he can give me a lift down to Chernarus. Free of charge. I thought to myself hard and decided that I would accept the boatman’s offer. The boat ride was smooth and calming. When I accepted the offer, I didn’t know that I would be riding in a damn yacht! On one very stormy night the tides were rapid and too strong for the boat to handle, I tried to hold onto something but I kept slipping all over the place, I ended up hitting my head and passing out.

I woke up on the boat and went out onto the top of it and no one was around. The boatman had been gone and the boat was 20 meters away from land. I decided to swim to land but along the way I had started to pass out when I was half way there. I kept getting closer, one meter every 10 seconds, it got so bad that I started to go under, but eventually I got to land and passed out.

• MVP

Hello and welcome to the community, all the best with your application.

Nice story but I noticed something:

You can travel to Chernarus by land as it boarders Russia. If you were coming by boat you would be coming across the Green Sea via Georgia maybe. Sorry for being a bit picky but I want you to get it right.

Nicely done though. :)

• Sapphire

Welcome to the community!

A very nice story you wrote there. I see why you got accepted here. :D

FYI this (http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-map-locations-and-lore?pid=725404#pid725404) shows the location of Chernarus. You might want to change the story a bit because a boat trip from Australia to Russia crossing Chernarus is a bit dodgy for ingame usage of this backstory.

But I am sure you will handle that.

Have fun here and don't forget: there is no going back now. :D

I would also say that DarkRP is nothing like DayZRP, we take RP very seriously here so be careful with things that may have been ok to do on DarkRP, people who use humor sometimes use it the wrong way when they come here.

Other then that, read up on the rules and welcome.

Guest Rackashmakatora

I would also say that DarkRP is nothing like DayZRP, we take RP very seriously here so be careful with things that may have been ok to do on DarkRP, people who use humor sometimes use it the wrong way when they come here.

Well see the thing is, when I play DarkRP I treat it like Serious RP.

FYI this (http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-map-locations-and-lore?pid=725404#pid725404) shows the location of Chernarus. You might want to change the story a bit because a boat trip from Australia to Russia crossing Chernarus is a bit dodgy for ingame usage of this backstory.

Oh I see I see... Shieeeeet.... Would be impossible for the boat to magically fly over land hey?

• Sapphire

Well see the thing is, when I play DarkRP I treat it like Serious RP.

Oh I see I see... Shieeeeet.... Would be impossible for the boat to magically fly over land hey?

Well, you can travel there by boat but starting in Australia, this route is very unlikely.

• Titanium

Another Aussie? Yay! More people on our slow timezone :D

Welcome to the community and please don't get into trouble. Us Aussies are limited and we need another player around.

Guest Rackashmakatora

Another Aussie? Yay! More people on our slow timezone :D

Welcome to the community and please don't get into trouble. Us Aussies are limited and we need another player around.

Glad to be here ;D