Guest Grumby

Guest Grumby

[mp3]http://puu.sh/a9vX9/31dc6c1520.mp3[/mp3]

Vzpoura

-Defiance-

dkbcSu4.png?2

The Home of the Smrtky

phsEj9D.jpg?2?8446

[align=left]Elektrozavodsk was in ruins. Now only a mere shadow of what it once was, the Smrtky needed to form another base of operations. Grumbi, having explored the local woods regularly as a child, knew of a suitable flat clearing that would be an ideal location for the new camp. It was secluded and safe, an optimal area for establishing a secure place to sleep, store goods and arrange plans.

Cqlfged.jpg?2?6949 eoJAlLL.jpg?1 TKIUAiq.jpg?1

(Click for full resolution)

[align=left]It started with only a tent, in which only Grumbi and Jarek slept. But as numbers grew, so did their encampment. Whatever leftover furniture in Elektro that could be used was transported to the camp. Supplies were scavenged overtime, expanding their home to something they could feel proud of. Tents for sleeping and storage were pitched, water was collected and food was hunted.

WxXlf4s.jpg?1 7IOZpqn.jpg?1 QbJxQFp.jpg?1

[align=left]With a headquarters the Smrtky could operate in a way more efficient than ever before. This also made them an even more tightly-knit group as they lived, slept and fought with each other. The Smrtky are no longer a group of insurgent, They are a unit of defiance. Vzpoura provided the tools necessary for the Smrtky to obliterate the organisations attempting to control the innocent people of Chernarus. Vzpoura was the launch pad for freedom.

zXN9Ptp.jpg?1?5223 tlKjZON.jpg?1 tzAXWTA.jpg?1?1214

Mn8qPmA.jpg?1?5409

• Sapphire

Can't wait!

:hype:

• MVP

Looks good (from a distance), definitely want to see more.

• Emerald

Looks realistic tbh. Not a random taki-building, no big walls, no random market stalls. It makes sense and I like it. Good job David!

• Emerald

Never seen something so beautiful.

• Emerald

That is beautiful. Hope it gets added after the patch maybe.

• Emerald

Rather than "vzpurnost", I would go for "Vzdor" or "Vzpoura". Vzpurnost is an attribute of a person, the literal translation would be "defiant" rather than "defiance".

When choosing between vzdor and vzpoura:

Vzdor - is a consistent, constant defiance against practically anything and everything, it could be anything from defying zombie apocalypse, to a government, etc.

Vzpoura - is used when referring to military or government coup, and is less general than vzdor.

• Emerald

+1 I really like it mate, good job. Looks like a genuine little outpost that a small unit may use. :)

• Emerald

Looks very nice good job

Also +1 on woodkid being there as well.

• MVP

Glancing over it I would presume it is a settlement which would mean your clan needs to be accepted first :)

• MVP

Glancing over it I would presume it is a settlement which would mean your clan needs to be accepted first :)

Nope, it's a PCB.

In that case will take a look at least :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Emerald

Thread updated.

Quick disclosure, this is intended as a PCB not a settlement.

I like the back-story, music, and thread! All of it is very well presented. In regards to the camp, It seems very militaristic, and to me the Smrtky were more of a guerrilla force than a proper military group (my understanding from your original thread and back-story here).

Regardless, I like the simplicity of the camp, and would like to see a video walking up to and around the area and or to send me the files to have a look through for myself.

// Would also add PCB and (WIP/FINISHED) To the title so we know what the status of completions is.