Server time (UTC): 2021-10-19 18:35

Headset with microphones

Jamie has the G35's and I have the G930's (wireless version) and I really like them. They're comfortable, have 5.1 surround sound, etc etc.

I have had mine for almost 2 years and haven't had a real issue aside from other wireless signals cutting them out (my router)

Hope you find a good headset! :)

Jamie has the G35's and I have the G930's (wireless version) and I really like them. They're comfortable, have 5.1 surround sound, etc etc.

I have had mine for almost 2 years and haven't had a real issue aside from other wireless signals cutting them out (my router)

Hope you find a good headset! :)

Had the G35's a week or two now, no problems =)

• MVP

I had SteelSeries Siberia v1, tested v2 (not much difference though between them), few logitech headsets but I'm more than happy with a current one Razer Megalodon. Comfortable,good quality,neat control panel and well done surround 7.1 system, never had issues with identifing where those bullets are coming from :P

• MVP

The Megalodon looks and sounds great. I tend to find it a wee bit pricey though. Problem is that is that the reviews for it arent overly positive: http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/peripherals/speakers-and-headphones/headsets-and-headphones/razer-megalodon-1063179/review

Think the surround was the main problem.

I was going to buy it last year but ended up buying a cheap, behind the ear headset and cant complain about it a all really. One of the best wired ones I have used for a sub £20 price. For anything else sound related, I use my Bose headphones.

I recall that the Turtle Beach ones were quite good and not very expensive

• MVP

The Megalodon looks and sounds great. I tend to find it a wee bit pricey though. Problem is that is that the reviews for it arent overly positive: http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/peripherals/speakers-and-headphones/headsets-and-headphones/razer-megalodon-1063179/review

Think the surround was the main problem.

Yeah, stock megalodon pretty much sucks in 7.1 . But firmware upgrade fixes the issue.