Server time (UTC): 2021-09-24 05:43

Constantly ignored

First off congratulations staff for another amazing event it's just the people I ran into weren't providing the much needed RP. I don't know if I was the only one that got this but I was constantly ignored by MANY people trough out the entire event. I ask "where are we going?" Everyone is quiet, "I missed debrief, what's going on?" quiet. Even when I needed medical attention. Everyone looked out for themselves and/or their friends/clan mates. No shared the boats we got and everyone just kept on rushing from one place to another. This also happened when I tried to talk to the UEF soldier (Sgt. Daniels I think) twice. Good event just not good as expected for me, any ideas how to deal with this problem if (and I know it will) comes up in the future?

Guest Likurja

You know when you are playing with your mates in the TS and you have to go kill somebody to defend a place nobody is going to stop to give you a blood bag and probally people won't hear you because of TS.

• Sapphire

Not to mention the massive TK's that happened during the event.

• Community Manager

you know what we say about teamspeak?

31614114.jpg

You are roleplaying a character. In-game communication is all that's necessary.

ACRE

• Emerald

So excited for the ACRE add on!

• Sapphire

I tried to RP as much as I could. I was running around the place giving medical assistance to those in the front lines (tried too anyway) and RPing it out worked well for the most part. Finding an excuse for the god damned blood bag bug (the one that wants you to eat first) was annoying as all hell though. "Oh, hold tight to those organs there buddy, you need to eat these beans first!"

• Emerald

I tried to RP as much as I could. I was running around the place giving medical assistance to those in the front lines (tried too anyway) and RPing it out worked well for the most part. Finding an excuse for the god damned blood bag bug (the one that wants you to eat first) was annoying as all hell though. "Oh, hold tight to those organs there buddy, you need to eat these beans first!"

Hey man I think you healed me. I had that bug bloody loads during the event and you're the only medic who had food on him incase it happened. In those situations it's always nice when both people know OOC it's a bug and just get on with things.

Thanks for the help!

On topic though, I think I heard you yelling a few times. It was hard to really hear what exactly you were saying over the gunfire and explosions. I could hardly even hear myself. It got to a point where even with my TS muted, I had a hard time talking with people.

• Emerald

Yeah I tried blood bagging shit tons of people mid combat but they would not have eaten and I couldnt give them food because it was always when we were being pinned by tanks in a trench

• Emerald

Sutch a life with teamspeak aint it.

• MVP

Too much going on/Everyone on TS/Lack of designated Medics.

Long live ACRE.

Guest Whazmeister

If that bug happens I always say something along the lines of "this might hurt, you might wanna bite on this"

[video=youtube]

I did my best to keep talking(typing) to people, but I sadly picked the wrong moment lol :P.

Hahaha I'm so sorry m8 :D

Yeah Joel, there wasn't much RP in this event. I also tried to RP to the limit but first of all people didn't respond because of TS and second of all you couldn't even hear people over the explosions. I was alone the whole event since my friends didn't want to join the event :( I went around and RPed as I gave people medical assistance, sometimes they didn't respond and ran away... which was a bit awkward for me :P

I dont think people ignored you because they dont like you, it happened to many other aswell :)

Seeing as how it happened to other I won't take it as seriously anymore. To me it happens so many time where I see myself and other get treated differently mostly because the color of our forum name. I get that people prefer being around other that are like them in a few ways like donated as much, been signed up for over like 5 months, etc. But just because people are new and don't the money to donate don't mean they are lesser than others. I'm sorry for ranting just had to get this off my chest.