Server time (UTC): 2021-09-16 21:58

Help please...

Guest Sloth

Guest Sloth

Question/Problem: So, I was logging on to the server today and when I got on I spawned in I had no gear and I was not in the trading post was there some type of reset or something?

Does this problem occur on other non-DayZRP or public DayZ/ArmA servers as well: Well, no.

How long have you had this problem: I just got the error today.

What have you done to fix this already:I went on the team speak to ask for help but no one would respond.

• Sapphire

Hm, I had my own problem the other day where I logged on only to see all my pistol ammunition was gone, not sure what the cause is maybe it's the removal of certain objects like Churches to test desync is a part of it.

Guest Sloth

Normally if your character doesn't save you have put the wrong PID on your DayZRP account.

We could try and PID reset maybe, you can request one here:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-need-a-guid-or-pid-reset-post-here

Although before you do that, did your character save before today? Has this randomly started happening?

I never had a problem before this. It just started randomly happening. I'm going to try a PID reset.

Guest Pandi

Normally if your character doesn't save you have put the wrong PID on your DayZRP account.

Although before you do that, did your character save before today? Has this randomly started happening?

I never had a problem before this. It just started randomly happening. I'm going to try a PID reset.

Okay, I will reset your PID once it has been requested and re-type it and once you've done that check if the problem still occurs. Would you like me to help you over Teamspeak?

Guest Sloth

Okay, I will reset your PID once it has been requested and re-type it and once you've done that check if the problem still occurs. Would you like me to help you over Teamspeak?

I got on and nothing went wrong so far I logged off for about 10 minutes to test it out if it worked and it worked fine thanks for the help :)