Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 00:12

[NEWS TEAM] - We need your memories from the last two years of DayZRP

GingerHippo

• MVP

So this month is going to mark the 2nd Year Anniversary of DayZRP and The Media Team wants to know what memories you have from them two years so we can include them into our OOC section of the news so that we can remember the unique, funny and serious things that have gone off.

We will look at every suggestion for a memory that has been posted in reply to this thread and pick out the best that we think will make a nice list for people to look at at the end of the month with the news.

The memories can be any of the following:

• Videos
  • Images
  • Stories
  • Events
  • RolePlaying sessions
  • And any other things you can think of!

Photo in screenshoots (Official on forum), where there is old trade post, ural and stuff on ground. My biggest achivment - a real shop in DayZRP. Lines made out of ten people, when one went away two more came on his place. I was only trading with people for over three hours one day! It was so amazing...

• MVP

-Sniperino-

Could you possibly post the images onto this thread so it's easier for us to look through them all once all entries have been put forward?

Guest Alfie

It was a cold, rainy evening. I was trudging through the marshy fields next to Solnichniy, I was scared, alone, hungry.. I saw someone next to the road, could this be a fellow survivor who could help me out!? Is there a chance I could meet someone who I could pair up with!? I ran towards him, makarov in my hand in case he tried anything.

"HELLO!? ARE YOU FRIENDLY?" I asked, I must've sounded desperate, probably because I was.

"Get on the ground and drop your weapons or you'll be shot!" He had a thick Russian accent, I must admit I was more than frightened. His accent and the loud waves made it hard to understand him and it was my first timing get robbed.

I complied and then he brought me to a boat with 4 other people. We started to sail off and the other "hostages" and I had some small-talk.

"So, who are you guys?" I questioned, a bit nervous as I wasn't used to those type of situations, heck, it could've been my last!

An Asian man with glasses and a brown jacket turned away from the sea which he was previously looking at and said to me.

"I am Rupert, a maths teacher."

We all laughed at the fact that in such a hostile situation he was so calm about it all. We exchanged names and I started chatting to a certain man called "Jimmy", we got along quite well, I must say!

We were mid-way into a very sociable conversation, when the captain said.

"You can either jump off now and survive or die when we got to the coast."

I started panicking, as did Jimmy and Rupert and the others. What were we going to do? Will we die if we jump off from either these Russians soldiers or the current pulling us away.

I decided to jump off. I was struggling to swim with the tough waves and the thought that Jimmy and Rupert might die - they were my only friends. I passed out and woke up next to the shore with water in my mouth, my journey to the trade post will start again.

TL;DR I met two people called Rupert and Jimmy on my first day whilst getting kidnapped by S-GRU. Our RP was so bad that they got fed up and decided to ditch us. Fun times!

I will never forget the times people tried to show off with their Helicopters over Trade Post...And failed.

From Little Birds tipping over as people ejected and faceplanting, to people attempting to steal idling helicopters (*Cough* Paddy Mayne. *Cough*) and getting shot out of the pilots seat as they're taking off, causing the helicopters to crash and decimate half the Post.

The swathes of destruction those helicopters left behind will be forever seared into my brain.

• Emerald

[video=youtube]

Not the best quality, but this is the first video I took on RP.

This is at the infamous Raven's Nest in Berezino. Many great times were had there, as well as many deaths to zombies :P

[video=youtube]

This is from the recent Raven's Nest by Altar hill. As you can see, the party got out of hand and resulted in a bus sacrifice!

Hope some of these videos bring some good memories!

• Emerald

The Altar War with the 501st,SFOR,Enclave,Al-takish,SVR,SKA and those merc guys who i forgot the name off.

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/pCxxBMaeifo

Guest Biiddy

SDS/ Rolle trying to land a plane at Prud

[video=youtube]

When they realized landing the plane was not going to work.

[video=youtube]

• Emerald

81f8b9c21c.png

Ok this should be used as a community meme FOR SURE!

off topic example:

52399527.jpg

• Sapphire

those merc guys who i forgot the name off.

Xe? ;)

So this month is going to mark the 2nd Year Anniversary of DayZRP and The Media Team wants to know what memories you have from them two years so we can include them into our OOC section of the news so that we can remember the unique, funny and serious things that have gone off.

We will look at every suggestion for a memory that has been posted in reply to this thread and pick out the best that we think will make a nice list for people to look at at the end of the month with the news.

The memories can be any of the following:

• Videos
  • Images
  • Stories
  • Events
  • RolePlaying sessions
  • And any other things you can think of!

Well I would help being that Ive been here for a very long time but all my videos and photos are on my laptop which I buried away...

[video=youtube]

This was the follow up council attack after the most recent Invasion event. By far, this was my favorite event to date.

I remember my in my first view weeks of getting whitelisted I met some survivors in Berezino we where trying to repair a boat, after a while we realized that our travel options where limited with the boat so we carried on on foot

We wandered up to black lake where we found a stash with 2-3 cars and all of them had a shit tone of guns in them.

After we made our way up to heaven next where we found a white gaz with and RPG :P

yes an RGP in a Gaz!

Then we drove down to the airfield as we saw I think three brotherhood members where about to initiate on a civ we went down to them and they backed of.

We then proceeded to make a roadblock somewhere I can't remember where it was.

Anyway we set up the roadblock to hopefully stop the Brotherhood, we let civ and other groups pass by.

After ten minutes or so a camo UAZ appeared, it was CLF things got a bit out of hand

and somebody shot him :D

We immediately took shots so we drove of.

-Fin

• Emerald

those merc guys who i forgot the name off.

Xe? ;)

Who?

:troll:

My memories of DayZRP in 2012

RISING FREEBORNS [RF]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

These videos are when I used to rock it out with RF!!! Enjoy my DMR shooting!! :P I have gotten better at shooting now :P

I didn't have any footage of RF and CLF when we were allied and owning practically the server and recking any clan who faced us.

But I do miss the guys from RF and the guys from CLF such as Jerry and the great Ginoo!