Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 00:34

Life is Feudal (Medieval MMO with castle/town building)

Shanoby

• Sapphire

Haven't watched the entire video yet, but so far they describe it as authentic medieval MMO with basebuilding(castles and towns)

[video=youtube]

• Emerald

Link for phone pls?

• 2 months later...
  • Sapphire

Looks amazing. MedievalRP 2015 hype.

Indeed. You can buy it on Steam Early Access right now... but I kinda am afraid of those early access games...

• Sapphire

Indeed. You can buy it on Steam Early Access right now... but I kinda am afraid of those early access games...

• Emerald

This damn early access trend bothers me. Good game or not we should not pay for an unfinished product. I don't buy cars when they are half way done on the assembly line.

Guest The Reverend

*cough cough* Standalone :troll:

But the game does look quite interesting, I have to say.

Guest Generic Name

Shame that there won't be VOIP in this game, kinda prevents a lot of RP possibilities.

You were saying...

2XXMScf.jpg

In the OP's video it was clearly stated at around 1:01:24 that VOIP was not going to be a feature and that they did think it would be implemented in the finished game. I can't judge from anything else because that was the only information I had about the game. If they do implement it, then it's a massive game changer for me.

Add me on steam if you have the game! Steam: Macbrine

Authentic Medieval MMO: You are born into slavery or serfdom. You work the land for 40 years, then die of dysentery.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Already been patched a couple of times now. I really love this game, it's really deep already considering it's early stages.

I recommend it to everyone that loves building, crafting, survival and medieval games.

9/10