Server time (UTC): 2021-09-20 20:36

[SSC][WIP] The Mine

Guest neom

A mine/PCB, this is still and prob will remain a VERY slow WIP but one day maybe it will be finished but thought I'd share the idea with you all.

This was something myself and John the bear were planning on starting together, so credit is due to him aswell.

tQ8ulav.jpg

mQ9C12E.jpg

7VM9H4e.jpg

j7gpfIk.jpg

more pic later

• MVP

:Hype:

This is making me eager to see the rest (once done) - Looks very interesting to say the least and also different. Good luck with it.

• MVP

Could be good but should of probably waited till you had a bit more to show than some planks and rocks :D

Could be good but should of probably waited till you had a bit more to show than some planks and rocks :D

I have plenty more just don't want to show it

• Sapphire

Isn't that the point of suggesting a PCB?

Isn't that the point of suggesting a PCB?

maybe, maybe not, maybe I wish to get a idea of what people think of the idea of a mine as a whole before I start releasing images and coming up with a back story, maybe I am editing the whole thing still and wish to get everything spot on then rushed images or maybe I just want to take my time releasing anything as I have stated I am still very much working on it and its not going to be rushed at all

there you go ;)

• MVP

Updated images make it look even better, very nice work both of you.

• Sapphire

I love it, it looks great. Kinda reminds me of those caves in Fallout 3

• Emerald

This looks really good, brilliant work!

Reminds me of the Slave cave!

But this looks so much better!

Great fucking job Connor and John!

• Diamond

To be honest, this should stay as it is, maybe add a little more detail or so and fix the entrance a bit. This is a mine after all, and most mines is inside the rock or going deep down. Rainwater and other factors like cave-ins should make it very small. We also don't know when it was abandoned. It could've been abandoned right at the outbreak or 20 years before that. This matters because most mines are reinforced with wooden planks or logs.

If it was abandoned 20 years before the outbreak then the entrance should be nothing but rubble...

Have you got any images of what the outside looks like?

Nope as it's not done, the formation and everything is done and all that jazz but making it look natural and feel natural will prob take me a while so... In short NOPE ;)

Feedback

Oh hell yeah, there is like 6 ways in some are small and you'd have to really look for them and there are others that are like you said a cave in so you can't get in coz of the rubble,

But 100% what you said there won't be many more changes, there will be no buildings added nothing like that I want it to be a mine not a settlement, I want it to be more of a adventure that was man plan when I set out to do it

• Diamond

Have you got any images of what the outside looks like?

Nope as it's not done, the formation and everything is done and all that jazz but making it look natural and feel natural will prob take me a while so... In short NOPE ;)

Feedback

Oh hell yeah, there is like 6 ways in some are small and you'd have to really look for them and there are others that are like you said a cave in so you can't get in coz of the rubble,

But 100% what you said there won't be many more changes, there will be no buildings added nothing like that I want it to be a mine not a settlement, I want it to be more of a adventure that was man plan when I set out to do it

ZE5MHcP.jpg

On a more serious note this looks very good. I would love to see it implemented. Good idea, Great feedback from you and everyone else.

27tKQ2F.jpg

• Emerald

I like the concept a lot. I just wish you would have let the other PCBs stay and just added this one too. That's the only thing that has me confused, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

Overall, I like the mine concept and could definitely see people taking refuge in it during the night or to avoid a storm. Keep up the good work.

• Emerald

I like this. Please make it a coal mine, as i think the powerplant in electro is a coal power plant. This would be awesome for RP and could present the possibility of fixing and powering the powerplant.

• Sapphire

Looking great, mizzie!

I like the general idea of a mine as a shelter of survivors. Would be cool if "the light" was still around. Their backstory basically was that they were miners and used a mine as their base.

+1

• Diamond

Would be tough to fire fight there.