Server time (UTC): 2021-09-20 20:48

Who would be interested (FOR SCIENCE) in a MLP FIM Pilot Group watch ?

The Traveler

Would you be interestd in attending?  

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So, to make this quick as I do not have long, I was thinking of doing a group watch using Sync-Vid of MLP FIM for people who , whilst have never seen it before, are interested ,if not the show on it's own then at least why so many people like it, to have the chance to see it and Laugh at it, vomit, or hell maybe even like it!

Either way it would be about 40 minutes of MLP to at least give it a go, which we would talk through via TS (Assuming there is enough interest)...

Just to stress, this is not me pushing a fandom on people, nor is it a "LETS TAKE THE PISS" fest...

It is more of an opportunity for people who are genuinely confused or curious as to why this fandom exists and, in turn, be exposed to enough of the material to make ur own judgements ect ect xD

So yeah, vote in the poll and let's see how interested people are in this.... "experiment" xD

• Sapphire

While i'm confused about the huge interest about people from 15 to even 40 of age, i'm not particularly interested, but hey I hope it works out for you and you can teach people some stuff.

[video=youtube]

^^this^^

not for me

Well can't say I didn't try ;-)

Ahwell :P

• Sapphire

Im confused in what this is? so at the moment I am going to say no.

attented a Behemoth concert recently, I should attend to bring my brutal levels to normal

best joke EU

no from me, but good luck, hope y'all survive it :D

• Sapphire

Wait so you want to organise a bunch of guys getting together ,probably drunk and taking the piss out of random shit on TV or movies?

You can count me in for that i used to do every weekend before my friends buggered off to university :P

• Emerald

Why watch MLP when you can watch Bible Black

• Sapphire

Why watch MLP when you can watch Bible Black

Why stop there? lets get all the random shiz and watch

Sharktopus?

Sharknado

all them weird sci fi films :P

• Emerald

nCSbZof.gif

God i wasnt prepared for that! ive seen plenty of fucked up shit but this tops it.

Its more fucked up then crystals from deviant art

We can let this thread die now guys!

It was only an idea ;-)

Just didn't expect so many people to be like "GAH FUCK! NEW AND WEIRD THING! KILL IT WITH FIRE!" xD

:P

Ahwell ;)

c595586b491836bb2135fb603c2f4e5997ce0e2f8e41c30a81af650f568eaff8.jpg

Guest Grumby

Nobody was like that? You asked to see if there was interest and some people said no. In fact, you even got two guys saying they will.

• Emerald

Yeah I watched the first two seasons of the show so I know what it's like. I still want to burn my eyes out every time I see a pony.

I'm afraid it's a 'hell no' from me. Thanks.

• Emerald

Bible Black