Server time (UTC): 2021-09-25 12:03

Leaving again.

Frozh

• Diamond

Because of the recent events in Israel and people who got injured in my City (Tel Aviv) from the debris of the destroyed rockets my parents want me to go to Moscow with them.

Sorry :( Just as I come back even..

• Sapphire

Adios!

• MVP

Thats a hell of a reason to leave man, stay safe

:redpanda:

o7

• Legend

Stay safe dude, getting out of Tel Aviv may not be a bad idea at all from what I hear.

• Sapphire

Cya dude! :(

• Emerald

Enjoy your time in Moscow mate!

Stay Safe.

o7

• Sapphire

Stay safe.

• Titanium

Good luck in MOTHERrussia.

Why don't you take your PC with you? ^^

But seriously man, from what i've heard it's understandable. It might not be serious yet cause the Rockets are getting shot down... but after all, they are rockets fired at your town.

Better leave now than find yourself in a war.

So stay safe dude

• Emerald

Dude. Thank goodness your leaving. Better off in moscow. Comeback when you get your computer set up!

• Emerald

I'm sad to see you leaving. Yet, you're a bit exaggerating no one yet (in Tel-Aviv) as been hit by the rockets. And as someone earlier said it should last for a week (two weeks tops) or so, no longer then that. They're launching missiles at Tel-Aviv, but none of them even hit close to the city.

• Diamond

I'm sad to see you leaving. Yet, you're a bit exaggerating no one yet (in Tel-Aviv) as been hit by the rockets. And as someone earlier said it should last for a week (two weeks tops) or so, no longer then that. They're launching missiles at Tel-Aviv, but none of them even hit close to the city.

Honestly this is my parents choice not me :l

Also big correction, when I meant leaving I mean on a vacation, we are leaving our stuff in our home hopefully it will be OK, I'll be grabbing a shit Laptop for some Heartstone :l

Israel does have the best missile defense system in the world after all, but i see where your parents are coming from. Stay safe bro.

They do. However since Hamas is using like 10 dollar mortars/rockets/missiles, they can launch about 100 or more at a time. So logically the Iron Dome can't shoot down every single missile. Although to this day it has done a great job.

Anyways

Stay safe, be-careful and hope it all goes well. UN is hosting a meeting today so maybe they can do something. Even though they never do...:/

Also depends on your source but rockets have reached Tel Aviv most have been shot down. But I never trust American shit media. So I don't know.

• Emerald

Can't be too careful.

Take it easy Frozen, hope to see you back safe and sound.

• Emerald

Good luck and hope you get to moscow safe buddy :)