Server time (UTC): 2021-10-18 06:36

So you think you're a zombie killer: Round I

The idea that zombies are our true enemy has always been one of the founding stones of the Outpost Rangers [T.O.R] ideals and so in the spirit of that ideal I’m pleased to welcome you all to;

SO YOU THINK YOU’RE A ZOMBIE KILLER: ROUND I

The rules are simple, make a video where you kill some zombie(s) and then post the video in this thread. When enough videos has been posted then the community will vote which video they think is the winner of the current round. The rounds will have different prizes and sometimes special condition might be required in order to qualify to that certain round. You are only allowed to make one submission per round.

A minimum of thirty votes are required for each round, if there aren’t enough votes at the deadline of each voting period the deadline will be extended until the required votes have been registered.

Good luck out there!

!! Disclaimer !! any player wearing a zombie skin do not qualify as a zombie !! Disclaimer !!

ROUND I DETAILS:

Special requirement: None

Minimum number of submissions: Three

ROUND I PRIZES:

1:th Place: UAZ

2:th Place: ATV

3:th Place: Beans

Zombies are people too. I think I will start a new clan. One that is directly involved in promoting civil rights for the infected.

Is there none out there who would take up the challenge or are you not that interested? Is it because you have to submit a video and you really don't think it's worth to put in the effort to make something like this?

It would be great if I could have some feedback or anything or I'll be forced to shut this down due to lack of interest! :)

• Legend

Oh damn, I went all Indiana Jones and nuked about a dozen zeds with a frag grenade under one of the deer stands at Balota. Should have recorded it. Was pretty funny.

Alright, I'm quite sad it didn't worked... The problem is I'm pretty sure 3/4 of the server didn't even know about this. I think this is the problem with every RP event you tried to make.

Anyway, I appreciate your effort to actually bring RP to the server, don't give up.

I think I'm a zombie killer. Here is me clearing out Gorka:

Thank you for your submission. I would like to commend you on your efforts to rid the lands of the infected. Your submission shall be called; Submission 1: Hide and seek

Hahaahhahah. we have a winner :)

Indeed she is a relentless zombie killer but we will have to wait until more submission are in and we can begin the voting!

I think I'm a zombie killer. Here is me clearing out Gorka:

Dude, seriously, terrible shooting skills with that M1911...

So you think you're better than her? Why don't you post your own video then mr tough guy, or are you all talk and no bite? ;)

Guess i can link one of my first days in dayz. I think this one the first day were i understood how the intentory and how to volt etc works x) I didt use any gamma or anything. It was the freakiest feeling i have ever had in this game:P

If you wondering the way out i was trying to get to was blocked of with barbed wire.

The music in the background is from an sc2 stream if you wondering:P

Guess i can link one of my first days in dayz. I think this one the first day were i understood how the intentory and how to volt etc works x) I didt use any gamma or anything. It was the freakiest feeling i have ever had in this game:P

If you wondering the way out i was trying to get to was blocked of with barbed wire.

The music in the background is from an sc2 stream if you wondering:P

Damn that is the freakiest video I've seen about dayz real time gameplay! Good job I can understand that you got freaked out! Your submission shall be called: Submission 2: Alone in the dark

When I have figured out reording I'l post a video of clearing out an entire town with the stealth, crossbow and real walking dead style.

you got my vote allready crosbow ftw!! Starting to get the feeling of the insane bolt drop.

Uploading......

It's a compilation of kills right before and right after restart today. (Stealthing would require a loooooooong video if it was to contain any high number of kills+ only got 30 secs on fraps)

My submission, yes I am a zombie killer.

Private link:

Terrible iron sight eyh? (And no, I have no RL tape on screen hax or something like that)

/Meta