Server time: 2017-08-20, 07:53

Sign in to follow this  
Baron

No Man's Sky

Burgz    6

I'm confused about what was going on? Just me or...

enar21    1

Da fuck is this? :P

I don't understand what's the meaning of this game :D

kladetto    0

But It's not Star Citizen....

I can't stand those graphics either. The concept of the game is great and what they are doing is pretty awesome. I just couldn't see myself playing a game with that graphical style.

Procedurally generated exploration, right?

Mhm, looks like they will have a great deal. This was top on quite a few people's lists for the best up and comer.

If I remember right they were pushed back thanks to the floods in Surrey recently.

Reptile449    0

Procedurally generated exploration, right?

Every player starts on a generated world for them, then they can explore the worlds generated for everyone else.

Game looks fantastic.

Reacher    0

Might be fun.

Like Sumos, for me the graphics are a little off putting... but if it's fun, and you can play with friends, I'll be able to get over it, I'm sure.

Baron    2

I think comparing it to Star citizen is a poor choice to make.

Now I know it seems like an "Out of the blue" thread, this game is in fact a procedurally generated universe, but it's generated the same way every time, it's scale is so large that it's purely impossible to find all of the planets in one sitting. The point is to chart the universe in a community with other explorers, which I got really hyped about. :D

But the reason I made this is because I wanted a space based RP thing. :P

StarboundRP was never a thing...

Anyway, the trailer for E3 was to showcase the worlds and space itself, etc. The graphics are a little... Vivid, but I personally think it isn't looking too bad as of right now.

This was more of a discussion thread than anything, hope that clears up some confusion.

But It's not Star Citizen....

I can't stand those graphics either. The concept of the game is great and what they are doing is pretty awesome. I just couldn't see myself playing a game with that graphical style.

I remember you telling me that graphics don't make a game you hyporite :stop:

Sin    114

Meh, let me know when it's available for PC.

I like the lurid graphics, but consoles strike me as a bad investment.

Honestly, this looks like one of the very few games out there that could get me hooked.

Baron    2

Meh, let me know when it's available for PC.

I like the lurid graphics, but consoles strike me as a bad investment.

Honestly, this looks like one of the very few games out there that could get me hooked.

Have you seen BloodBorne Sin? Another PS4 exclusive that's tempting me to buy the console.

Whitefur    4

Ya, I'm gonna stick with my Wii U and not buy any more of the supposedly "next-gen" consoles. They cost too much and are not really worth it even for cool titles like this.

Baron    2

Ya, I'm gonna stick with my Wii U and not buy any more of the supposedly "next-gen" consoles. They cost too much and are not really worth it even for cool titles like this.

It's all about the Hyrule Warriors man...

Sin    114

Have you seen BloodBorne Sin? Another PS4 exclusive that's tempting me to buy the console.

Looks cool, but I'm a fool for sandbox games. BloodBorne looks a little too 'on a rail' for my taste. One day I'm gonna try Eve Online, and then no will ever see me again.

Whitefur    4

It's all about the Hyrule Warriors man...

It is ;)

Caeldon    1

Looks cool, but I'm a fool for sandbox games. BloodBorne looks a little too 'on a rail' for my taste. One day I'm gonna try Eve Online, and then no will ever see me again.

EVE online is horrible for new players to try and get into, if you can tough it out past that though it's good.

Bloodborne another From Software game though, the fact that i've loved DArk Souls and Demon Souls is more than enough reason for me to check out Bloodborne.

Baron    2

The fact that I've loved Dark Souls and Demon Souls is more than enough reason for me to check out Bloodborne.

You and me... We'll be good friends.

Caeldon    1

The fact that I've loved Dark Souls and Demon Souls is more than enough reason for me to check out Bloodborne.

Are you getting No Man's Sky for PS4 or PC? (Remember it launches for PS4 way before it comes out on PC).

p.s. Send me your Player ID for the XML

Baron    2

Are you getting No Man's Sky for PS4 or PC? (Remember it launches for PS4 way before it comes out on PC).

p.s. Send me your Player ID for the XML

Maybe both? Most likely PC.

P.S. Will do, sorry. :D

Sin    114

Sin. In. Spaaaaaaacceee...

I lol'd way too hard at this. My dad was a huge Muppets fan when I was growing up.

Baron    2

I lol'd way too hard at this. My dad was a huge Muppets fan when I was growing up.

Those were the days. ;)