Server time: 2017-08-16, 23:42

Sign in to follow this  

Hero VS Bandit

What's your play style?  

218 members have voted

1. 1. What's your play style?

• Hero
    • Bandit

I personally haven't seen a poll like this before and I think it would be interesting to see the concentration of bandits and heroes on the server.

I know that there are other play styles out there but since the hero VS bandit is the usual topic when it comes to clans I thought I'd might as well do the poll like that.

Not only will this poll give us an idea of what the genuine play style of most individuals on the server, but maybe help staff build around it in terms of; clans, events etc.

I expect honest answers or even stories as to why you play as you do in the comment section below.

Thank you for your time

I demand an "In The Middle" Option.....

I demand a Neutral Option.....

Get out

Hex    31

I Demand that there be a 'Dog' option due to the fact that OP is a dog and we want to be dogs to.

Get out

giphy.gif

Hero5lyfe!

Owen    13

Timmy's in the middle, he runs with a group of mentally crazy people *Cough* Fish *Cough*. Timmy is a sweet innocent boy but is slowly being molded into something evil, I've helped people and I've robbed people...really depends on the situation - If I need something I'll take it.

Like I said in the OP I know there are other play styles, so if you feel like you are neither a bandit or hero don't vote, simple as that.

Again, the reasoning for only putting Hero and Bandit on the poll is because I wanted to see the concentration of each play styles.

Let's keep this on track people. :P

The OP just wants to know the concentration between heroes and bandits, if you're in the middle then that's good but it's not what he's looking for.

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

I do actually feel bad whenever i rob someone and they comply.

enar21    1

So you feel better killing them? :P

#votedbandit

Hmm, good question, Husky.

I personally always played the care-bear hero Free Medic. But with my new character Finn I want to try the bandit side as well.

I really don't like the idea of "either hero or bandit" type of categorization. But I will vote Hero here. :)

Moose    7

Im actually really interested to see the bandit-hero ratio. I play more on the bandit side of things but since you're looking for black and white I have to abstain from voting.

Yuval    2

I can't rob people, makes me feel bad that i am willing to ruin some guys experience by stealing his most valuable items. I am always a hero, as a anti bandit group can find as much action and RP as bandits, and beside i never felt the need to rob a guy, gear is common so why steal it?

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

#votedbandit

yeap.At least you got the excuse of "the madafaka tried to wreck me".

From the other hand, when they comply, they start all these questions "what did i do to u" "why are u doing this to me" etc

I can't rob people, makes me feel bad that i am willing to ruin some guys experience by stealing his most valuable items. I am always a hero, as a anti bandit group can find as much action and RP as bandits, and beside i never felt the need to rob a guy, gear is common so why steal it?

:troll: :troll: when we find their stashes though?? :troll:

Well, as far, I can say that Im more likely to be a hero. (Maybe because I feel guilty after killing someone, or even robbing?)

Basicly it depends I guess... ^^' If the moment needs from me to be asshole, or just kill someone for reasons of my personal safety/my friends safety, I won't stop myself from killing/robbing someone, but if I have chance to avoid something like that, I just stick to "Im zero, but still hero". ^^

Baron    2

Neutrals are people too!

Yuval    2

#votedbandit

yeap.At least you got the excuse of "the madafaka tried to wreck me".

From the other hand, when they comply, they start all these questions "what did i do to u" "why are u doing this to me" etc

:troll: :troll: when we find their stashes though?? :troll:

*shhh* no one needs to know :P

Ego    1

Hero more than bandit coz I find DayZ combat soooooooooo boring :P

simiskovich    0

I used to be an Anti-hero, but then I took an arrow to the knee and became a bandit. For some reason I just prefer being a bandit, no clue why.

I used to be an Anti-hero, but then I took an arrow to the knee and became a bandit. For some reason I just prefer being a bandit, no clue why.

One word: Gear

And lets not forget the satisfaction of holding power over somebody :P

simiskovich    0

One word: Gear

And lets not forget the satisfaction of holding power over somebody :P

If only I lasted long enough to be able to use that gear :P

#Frontlinelife

Get out

Reminds me of that other thread where they explain why they are either. Middle option plz.