Server time: 2017-08-23, 15:51

Sign in to follow this  
LumberJack

Help me win a $10,000 contest for college!

LumberJack    18

Votes as of Now:

3rd Place (me): 110

2nd Place: 210

First Place: 220

Dont vote for anybody else....please? Also if I win we will finally have clan skins :)

______________________________________-

Hey everyone from DayZRP, today I come to you asking for your help. About one month ago I was looking at college scholarships and noticed one for 10,000 DOLLARS. Now this large sum of money picked my interest and I further investigated. Upon viewing it I found that it was a contest where I needed to create a greeting card design that would be sold in stores and online. I decided to give it a shot.

After 2 hours I had finally completed my card design which looks a little like this:

7KlupFP.jpg

Once I had it saved I uploaded it to the contest site and then thought nothing of it again....until this morning. This morning at 8:35 CST I received an email stating that my design had become a finalist and that public voting was open. Surprisingly I happened to be in 3rd place with 10 points following 2nd place with 13 points who was following first with 30 points.

So this is why I come to you. I need all of your help to vote for me so that I can win this scholarship. Winning would mean I would have my first 3 semesters (1.5 years of college) payed off in full! So how can you help me?

Go to this link right here and click vote. It will make you like its facebook page, though you can unlike it later if you want.

PLEASE VOTE EVERY VOTE COUNTS FOR ME

Thanks everyone.

Information about scholarship:

SCHOLARSHIP OVERVIEW

To apply for this scholarship, applicants must create and submit a photo, artwork, or computer graphic for the front of a greeting card. Designs should be appropriate for business and consumer use. This scholarship is open to all high school, college, and university students enrolled in any diploma- or degree-awarding program. To qualify, applicants must be legal residents of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, American Samoa, Guam, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, the US Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico. International students who have a student visa to attend school in the United States are considered legal residents and are also eligible, as are members of the US armed forces. Applicants must be 14 years of age or older at the time of entry and be younger than 35 years of age.

DETAILS

DEADLINE: Feb 18

AVERAGE AWARD: $10,000

AWARDS GRANTED: 1

CONTACT INFORMATION

The Gallery Collection

Prudent Publishing Company

65 Challenger Road, PO Box 150

Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660

[email protected]

http://www.gallerycollection.com/

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Good luck with that buddy! :D

Murdercool    32

Best of luck with this Aiden! I love the design I would buy this in a store! :)

LumberJack    18

Il vote when i get up. I expect you shall donate some of that money to rolle and his magnific server no? :)

I will, but then I'll have to hide from the angry wrath of my parents.

Slute    1

Voted, good luck buddy!

Make sure to donate to DayZRP :)!

Comrade Deg    13

Voted, Good luck friend!

Burgz    6

Wait guise, he isn't actually winning money is he? Just the paid for scholarship?

LumberJack    18

Wait guise, he isn't actually winning money is he? Just the paid for scholarship?

Just know that if I win clan skins will finally be available.

AG Tom    0

Idea! Hows about every single person in the community votes and you pay for the community to go to a games convention together ;))

Sorry, don't have facebook.

LumberJack    18

Idea! Hows about every single person in the community votes and you pay for the community to go to a games convention together ;))

Even if I could do that, with 11,791 members registered that would mean everyone would get about $1.

SatansNightOut    105

Lol, you're all vultures!

<3

I voted for ya, buddy. If it's going towards your college education, then I'd be happy to help in such a small way.

Best of luck with the contest, bro!