Server time: 2017-08-23, 23:28

Sign in to follow this  
Brent

Donating

Question

Brent    0

I tried to donate 20 Euro's today but this came up.

Does anyone know what it means exactly and/or can help me?

2d062e6419.png

13 answers to this question

Burgz    6

Does the card you're using work for other payments?

GingerHippo    4

Was you donating the exact same way as you usually do?

Also there might not have enough money on it for the amount that you entered, check your statement to see if the money is there to be spent.

Brent    0

Also there might not have enough money on it for the amount that you entered, check your statement to see if the money is there to be spent.

Yeah I always donate this way but this time with a different card. And I also called my bank to see if there was enough money and they said there should be no problem.

Mush    2

Perhaps use PayPal if available?

/Moving to Questions.

Brent    0

Does the card you're using work for other payments?

Yeah it worked for other payments.

GingerHippo    4

Yeah I always donate this way but this time with a different card. And I also called my bank to see if there was enough money and they said there should be no problem.

Yeah, I'd say use PayPal as it's easier to use and also, you can just put your details in there and then pay that way.

Brent    0

Yeah I could but it takes a while before the money is transferred to my paypal account.

Mush    2

Yeah I could but it takes a while before the money is transferred to my paypal account.

Don't transfer it to PayPal, pay through it (or that's what I do). Basically, enter a password and security codes and it takes money from my card and puts it straight into DayZRP/PayPal.

If you mean it takes you a while to do this, then you could just do it and wait it out. :)

Brent    0

Don't transfer it to PayPal, pay through it (or that's what I do). Basically, enter a password and security codes and it takes money from my card and puts it straight into DayZRP/PayPal.

If you mean it takes you a while to do this, then you could just do it and wait it out. :)

I will make it work man but thanks for trying to help me.

Sin    114

The site only accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover (and PayPal). If you used some other kind of card, that might be the trouble.

Brent    0

Do you want this solved then, Hypnoh? :)

Yeah sure.

The site only accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover (and PayPal). If you used some other kind of card, that might be the trouble.

I was trying to use a mastercard.

MadeInsane    11

Are you using a debit-card, we them here in Australia but the website doesn't like for some reason, but if you hook the card up with the Paypal account it works fine, Paypal takes the money off of the card and sends it to DayZRP. If you're not using a MasterCard Debit Card then I don't really know, you might just have to do it the slow way.

-EDIT- I wrote that when it wasn't solved, I posted it and then it was solved... damn