Server time: 2017-10-20, 05:25
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Daniel Millar

Text Graphics for Clans?

Question

Guest Daniel Millar   
Guest Daniel Millar

I've noticed quite a few clans using cool fonts to spruce up their threads a bit, (TFW for example: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-tfw-task-force-whiskey-recruiting-open ) and I was wondering whether or not these were made on a website, or made by the thread makers themselves.

If you guys have any links to programs (preferably free) that I could use to get fonts for headers and stuff like that, I would really appreciate it.

6 answers to this question

Burgz    6

You could always try the trial version of photoshop? Obviously it's free but will eventually run out, if you're making them for a clan of your own though I doubt you'll need it for any longer.

Hatch    0

Paint.net is pretty much a free Photoshop, you can play around in there and watch a few tutorials to learn the basics.

To answer your question, the pictures were made themselves then uploaded to a hosting website such as Imgur, Puush or Dropbox. Then they placed the images onto the thread by using the forum code:

[img=imagelinkhere]

cooltext.com

Slute    1

Like TheLimited said, Cooltext.com is the one I usually see on threads. They have a huge amount of fonts and styles.

If not that, people are most likely using photoshop or GIMP (Googles Free Version of Photoshop).

Guest Daniel Millar   
Guest Daniel Millar

Alright, I've found some cool fonts using some of the links you guys sent me, thanks a lot!

You can mark this as solved.

Alright, I've found some cool fonts using some of the links you guys sent me, thanks a lot!

You can mark this as solved.

Rightio!

What was the coolest font that you found? :)