Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:37
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Conor

Getting taken hostage by the council

Conor    254

Here's the whole video of myself, Alice, Lilia and Chris getting taken captive by the council the other day.

[video=youtube]

Mush    2

Haha, I was there for the initiation but I had to go shortly after. I dropped your car off and left the server. Nice to see some nice roleplay happened after my departure! :D

Mavasaur    0

This video is filled with Meta gaming. Why not just mute your TeamSpeak when you're told to drop your radios? I'd expect more from a clan ran by a GM.

GingerHippo    4

Looks like I've got a 1 hour video to watch tonight. Thankyou :D - Happy to see that you guys didn't think you could beat the council also!

Conor    254

This video is filled with Meta gaming. Why not just mute your TeamSpeak when you're told to drop your radios? I'd expect more from a clan ran by a GM.

What was meta-gamed?

And who was affected by this 'meta-gaming'?

Murdercool    29

Will be watching this tonight! No doubt it's amazing! :D

Mick    8

Just watched it all, VERY nice video buddy!! :)

There wasn't anybody affected by the 'meta-gaming' we convened no information to outside parties and merely discussed things out of character. You can see later in the video that any important or IC details were discussed in game, nothing spoken of on the radio was used by us in character.

Conor    254

You watched a 1 hour video in 20 minutes?

:P

Mavasaur    0

Here's a quote from your clan leader and GM.

It is absolutely never ok to meta-game even if it doesn't sway the tides on the battlefield.

By constantly talking back and forth on TeamSpeak (AKA your Radio that you dropped) it's meta gaming. TeamSpeak should simply be muted to avoid nonsense like this. All communication after you dropped your radios should have been in game.

Guest TunnelSnakeIrish   
Guest TunnelSnakeIrish

Sherlock Connor on the case lol but I watched the video too in 33 minutes :troll:

Conor    254

Sherlock Connor on the case lol but I watched the video too in 33 minutes :troll:

throne-of-lies.gif

:troll:

Voedric    28

Here's a quote from your clan leader and GM.

It is absolutely never ok to meta-game even if it doesn't sway the tides on the battlefield.

By constantly talking back and forth on TeamSpeak (AKA your Radio that you dropped) it's meta gaming. TeamSpeak should simply be muted to avoid nonsense like this. All communication after you dropped your radios should have been in game.

Its not Metagaming unless you're giving IC information. If you're just talking OOCly about stuff then it is not Metagaming

Burgz    6

Where? Using OOC information and shit IC, where did they do this? I heard them talking to eachother on TS when they didn't have radios because it's too much effort to talk IG. I heard them talk to Staggs specifically saying that they couldn't tell him anything.

Why do you have to pick up on shit like this? Just watch the video and enjoy it, or don't comment at all.

OT though: The video was really good and pretty damn exciting too :P Nice escape!

Mick    8

Yes sir, yes I did :D

Murdercool    29

Can we get a link for mobiles.

Aberration    0

Amazing RP from Fallen and admins really good work hopefully more kidnappings will happen like this around the server :D

How long did this take for you to upload? :D

Graffels    1

I thought the second vodnik was destroyed after i "borrowed it for a joy ride" ;)

Council had a couple on standby

Conor    254

How long did this take for you to upload? :D

Took 2 hours to render, 45 minutes to upload and about 30 minutes to process :)

Graffels    1

Thanks for putting it up, It was very good to watch and is a good comparison for us to see how it looked from your end.

Othuyeg    20

This was a fun watch even when I kind of knew the outcome. Thanks for uploading.