Server time: 2017-08-23, 06:30

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
Guest TehGreekGamer

Trying to free my mind....

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

//This is my new characters journal, his name is Prof. Nikos Paparoglou and he is a physics scientist. He basically tries to find a way that we can produce energy after the oil is gone. And lets just say that he is testing some other things........

[align=left]January 2012

I have been called to go to a region on the the north hemisphere called Zagoria to do some research on electromagnetic storms on the sun and how they effect the earth. I will go there because of the accoliation that the area provides and by that i mean more clear countings will get retrieved. I have an assistnat with me his name is George. I hope that we get the results that im hoping for.

[align=left]I think i have lost it....24 days after the infection started

I think i have lost my capability of thinking logical, the chaos is making me feel things....emotions....like fear. I have to get away find a place where i can calm and finally solve some of this problems. I need to get myself together, i didnt thought that people were capable of turning into such monstrosities, they ate George and i just stood there...just watching his flesh being teared apart while he was sreaming for help. Μy work doesnt have to stop....science has to survive its the only that distinguishes man from beast. I have thought of ending all thhis instantly but i just cant...........I have to help the human species!!!!

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

[align=left]Today was a big day....

Today was a big day...i dont know how i managed to survive. It seems that if you act crazy people will leave you alone, acting crazy..as im not crazy now.

Today some strange people forced me to give them some blood samples..

I really dont know what they expected from me, they think that im just a weak human being...they call their selfs scientists but they turn to violence. Violence is the line that seperates a man from a beast.

They pointed their guns at me, i was afraid that i wouldnt see the light of the sun another day. They told me to stay still so they can take some samples. They gave me a syringe, but it was dirty..i didnt want to get sick...so i putted it into the fireplace they had made. I did it myself to be sure. After that...they wanted me to solve some riddles..they told one thing "if you get it wrong you are dead"..i got all of them correct..

As it seems we humans are not very different from what we used to be in the stone age..we just use metalic sticks and stones now.

The day kept going...as i thought it was over...i met some other people, rather interesting i can say....they seemed nice people...especially a human called by the name Fish...hit ate a human finger. It was really disberbing to watch, but he seems to be able to survive in this hell. Some of his friends came by next and i introduced myself to them. Two of them were to blind to see the truth, from their political fanatism. I tried to talk to them, but it didnt work out very well..

I made them angry with some comments that i made, so i did the acting crazy thing again....i had a package of ammunitation on me that time...so i decided to put it inside the fire. We had 50 seconds till it ignites...I...i..felt the fear inside me growing. They runned away from the fire and got lost in the shadows. I dont think that this is the last time we will meet. Im lucky that the ammo didnt ignite because a strong wind extinguished the fire.

I thought it was over...and as soon i turn around some people came by...they were playing heroes. They think that they can stop violence with violence...how pathetic. They started doing questions..

So i continued playing it crazy for about 20 minutes...they thought that i was just a crazy scientist. I feared that they would have done bad things to me, take me hostage or event kill me. After a short conversation with them...they runned away into the dark. They gave me a warning...that if they find me doing nasty things im going to pay it with my life. My hand was shaking from the anxiety..i walked to a small pond at the area...i washed my hands and tried to put some water on my face..but i couldnt because of the shaking it kept falling off my hand. After that i knew that i had to take a break....I walked to a close isolated area....

Right know im sitting under a tree. Im very tired i think i have to take a sleep....finally this day is over..

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

//Updated the thread

Voedric    28

This is great Boom Boom, can't believe i didn't see this sooner.

Boom Boom, looking good. I need to reunite with you buddy, been a while.

Akbar    0
physics scientist.

*physicist

apart from that good read!

Owen    13

Nice read. Also thanks for my signature again.

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

//Thank you all for the nice feedback, this character is still in an ALPHA stage. Im going to keep writing more of this.

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

[align=left]Things dont look so good..

Today was a rather pleasant day i can say.....i met a human with the name Mr. Beans, he clearly was trying to hide his identity. Well that wont last for long......

We met at the dam up in the north, in a small camp....we found a car and we drove south to the trading settlement. I talked to some people there....and once again i came to the conclusion that some people are nothing but apes trying to become the alpha male. After a long conversation with Mr. Beans i told him my plans....He knows that im trying to fix the power plant at Elektro..

He seems like a person that can hold a secret.....a person that i can trust..Meanwhile i met with some old friends and had a small chat with them...it was nice seeing them.

After those social interactions it was time for me to get back to work....i walked to Elektro and immediatly started working at the factory. That place is ruined....its really hard to fix it. The control pannel was full of dust and some of the wires were cut off. Overall the factory is in a really bad condition. Another person told me to talk with CTC to help me out. I really hope they will help me out because i dont have the supplies nore the tools for this kind of project.

I have been doing some experiments with lightnings, im trying to see if i can collect the energy that they carry....but its too dangerous. Three days ago i burned my right hand from touching a hot metal, the metal got hot from the electricity passing through it. But the problem is that i cannot control that amount of energy....its just so big...but if we accomplish it.....we will have a great amount of energy ready to be used.

Thats enough for now....i have to get back to work.

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

//that name xD

it's a great read, keep it up, wanna read more :D

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

//that name xD

it's a great read, keep it up, wanna read more :D

//xD. Thank you for the nice feeback IcyZ. And i hopped you liked the hostage svr thing.

Sign in to follow this