Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:16
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Bru

Hello!

Bru    0

Hello people! I'm new to the RP side of dayz but a veteran of standard DayZ. look forward to bumping into y'all on the servers

Mush    2

Welcome to the server, Bru!

This is what came to mind when I seen your name:

7f625.png

Other drinks available.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

You like Iron Bru ? ;)

Welcome man take a look around the forums and get involved.

Ensure you read the rules and if you have a question feel free to PM me or any member of the staff team.

GLHF

MadeInsane    11

Welcome to the community, if you've made this post you've probably read through the rules enough to know the basics of what to and not to do in game.

So other than that I'd recommend looking at player journals to pass the time or read through some group pages.

Sin    127

Welcome dogpig future citizen of Novy Chernarus! I am pleased to make your acquaintance. May I kindly make good recommendation that you make contact as soon as possible with Propaganda Officer of glorious Liberation Front of Chernarus for proper indoctrination introduction to Laws of the land, and education of Powers that govern Novy Chernarus? Knowledge is Power! With proper correct knowledge, is sure thing that you will be prospering in time of New Dawn that is quickly approaching!

// Be sure to read the rules and participate in the forums, honestly one of the better features of the community. Feel free to PM me if you have any important questions, or check out the helpful helpdesk in our TeamSpeak.

Bru    0

Haha! I love Iron-Bru! But the name is an old nick-name that has stuck since i was a nipper :)

Thanks MadeInsane! I'm making sure I have a thorough read through of all the rules and regs along with familiarizing myself with the contents of the site.

Cheers

Welcome dogpig future citizen of Novy Chernarus! I am pleased to make your acquaintance. May I kindly make good recommendation that you make contact as soon as possible with Propaganda Officer of glorious Liberation Front of Chernarus for proper indoctrination introduction to Laws of the land, and education of Powers that govern Novy Chernarus? Knowledge is Power! With proper correct knowledge, is sure thing that you will be prospering in time of New Dawn that is quickly approaching!

// Be sure to read the rules and participate in the forums, honestly one of the better features of the community. Feel free to PM me if you have any important questions, or check out the helpful helpdesk in our TeamSpeak.

Thanks Sin! Excellent stuff I shall make sure I don't miss out on the introduction, knowledge is indeed a very powerful tool ;) I've bookmarked the TS so you may catch me on there soon. Thanks again!

Samaritan    346

Hello and welcome to the community. The Gray Fangs welcome you to Chernarus as long as you don't turn bandit...

Aberration    0

Welcome to Chernarus do not tip the scale and I will be friendly :) The Black Cross welcomes you to this fabulous hellhole

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

welcome Beavis, may Milton be with you.