Server time: 2017-10-20, 21:46
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
AG Tom

Graphics People?!

Question

AG Tom    0

Whats up guys I was wondering if anybody was good at making channel art/intro art? I am really in need of some intro art right now as we're already working on banners & such but if anybody can help me out I'd love it. In return I will promote you as much as possible, once we fully start the channel and gain publicity. :P PM me or comment if you're interested :) Also if anybody can make an intro for us, that would be awesome :)

25 answers to this question

enar21    1

I make 3D signatures/youtube banners. If you're looking for 3D art and not 2D I could be the guy :)

Guest Graphix   
Guest Graphix

You called? :troll:

On a serious note- I'm okay with photoshop, and always looking to improve with projects.

So send me a PM if you need anything :)

AG Tom    0

On a serious note- I'm okay with photoshop, and always looking to improve with projects.

I see what you did there ;))) But I'm just looking for a nice video intro (Not animation) Let me explain.. :P So when the video starts, you know it'd be nice to kind of have a DayZRP Logo, and I can put in the episode number & such but yea.. Pretty much the DayZRP logo but with a twist, making it look different, maybe some sort of banner around it. Unless people can make animation intros for me that would be amazing but I'm not expecting people to put that much effort into something for a random guy.

I see what you did there ;))) But I'm just looking for a nice video intro (Not animation) Let me explain.. :P So when the video starts, you know it'd be nice to kind of have a DayZRP Logo, and I can put in the episode number & such but yea.. Pretty much the DayZRP logo but with a twist, making it look different, maybe some sort of banner around it. Unless people can make animation intros for me that would be amazing but I'm not expecting people to put that much effort into something for a random guy.

I'm confused, do you want a thumbnail or a picture that says the series number and episode number?

AG Tom    0

I'm confused, do you want a thumbnail or a picture that says the series number and episode number?

There is no point in having custom thumbnails right now as I can't actually put any on yet. I'm looking for an intro picture, so yes essentially a picture with Series & Ep number

Why not take a picture/ take one from one of Mick'S screen shots and simply edit in through whatever you're using to edit ?

Unless you are looking for something -really- fancy.

AG Tom    0

I don't really like this but it could work.

4Umfo1h.jpg

Who made this?

AG Tom    0

I don't really like this but it could work.

4Umfo1h.jpg

Who made this?

I did

That is actually really nice ;-; I can't even do that.. I don't have any software to do so, I need to try and get Photoshop & Sony Vegas but you know.. kinda hard. I don't want to put you through the effort of making them for like 20 episodes though thats just wrong :\

Has this answered your question or do you want to leave it longer and see if anyone else is willing to offer help?

AG Tom    0

Has this answered your question or do you want to leave it longer and see if anyone else is willing to offer help?

I guess it has been answered yeah, but I'm just needing confirmation that this very kind guy is willing to put the effort in as I don't want to make him.

I'll leave it be then. If you want to message one of us when you feel it should be marked as /Solved.

P.S. good luck with your videos.

AG Tom    0

I'll leave it be then. If you want to message one of us when you feel it should be marked as /Solved.

Thanks bro, the channel is quite um.. terrible right now (Y)

GingerHippo    4

You do realise that it won't even take that generous guy long to do 20 episodes worth as he can just save that design as a .PSD file and then change the text 20 time with 'Episode ()' and do 1-20 for you then save them as .PNG (high quality) and then just send you them all today if he has the time. Not long needed at all.

AG Tom    0

You do realise that it won't even take that generous guy long to do 20 episodes worth as he can just save that design as a .PSD file and then change the text 20 time with 'Episode ()' and do 1-20 for you then save them as .PNG (high quality) and then just send you them all today if he has the time. Not long needed at all.

I know but that is just a nice thing to do for somebody.

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Channel link?

Baron    2

Well, I'm able to do some Photoshop work for free, I've been working with Photoshop for over three years and would consider myself at an intermediate level with the software, perhaps I could do something for you? However I can't go out of my way currently as my own job comes first, but I can see what I can do if you need any help in the future, PM with the details of what you're looking for.

AG Tom    0

Sorry I'm at work. I can send you the PSD If you want when I get home.

No worries man, do it in your spare time I can't use custom thumbnails right now anyway. So if you want to do it you have alot of time anyway, there is absolutely no rush :P

Mush    2

Can this thread be solved now that you've got a willing helper?

AG Tom    0

Can this thread be solved now that you've got a willing helper?

Go for it, I'm off to sleep! G'night

AG Tom    0

Come to think of it, another question.. I thought our actual display picture was done, and our banner but apparently it isn't. If anyone can make one of the two I'd really appreciate it, but I think we can do atleast 1 of them :P