Server time: 2017-10-20, 03:29
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Bow

Skeawold..

Bow    0

The charred grass crunches under my feet. I spit on the black dirt as i look up to the burning village. The undead running aimlessly burning. The smell of roasted flesh and burning wood fills the air as i praise Odin and shout my warcry charging into the ruins. I hold the hatchet wich i see as a battleaxe firmly and start chopping off the limbs of the undead. I pant as i look back to a trail of decapitated zombies who are desperately trying to crawl forward to bite me, i ignore them and walk off.

As i make my way through the forest i think back to my childhood. How the birds singing would always get me calm. How i would play knight and princess with my childhood friends. It was all good untill i went ''too far'' It was this summer night while the war was going on. I was outside on the beach playing with my dad's hatchet wich i secretly took from the tool shed. I was swinging it around getting angry at the fish. I kept trying to kill them but they would escape. I heard two motorcycles approaching and looked up. Tehy were driving down the dust road just up the hill in the forest and they were heading for me. I stood still staring how they drove down and did a rough stop where i was, throwing dust in my face with the stop. The men dismounted and came towards me. I knew who they were..They were the chedaki ''the big enemy'' as my father would call them. The men started shouting things at me but it was all way too quick and messy for me to understand. As i looked cofused at them one draws a knife and comes at me in an agressive way and pulls back the knife to stab me. I quickly react by grabbing my axe and i swing it at the man chopping off his hand. The other reaches for his pistol but i quickly cut off his head and i do the same a second later to the other.

Ten minutes later i dragged the bodies into the water and i pack up the two heads and start running home. As i arrive and open the old front door of my fathers house i show him my ''thropy's'' and he looks shocked and worried. I shout ''I did it! I finally slaughtered some evil men'' and with that my father sends me to bed....

-More to come-

Sir Doctor    3

Will be interested to see where this leads!

Is this a character that you play ingame?

Bow    0

Yes it is indeed. My new character wich i play since today

MadeInsane    11

I haven't really met you yet but I saw you at TP,

you pulled a zombie head out of your backpack and threw it on to the campfire, some strange RP to witness but it was good none the less, You certainly seemed like a medieval warrior, strutting that crossbow like it was a Light Machine Gun :)

Bow    0

It is what i am aming for. The insane ''viking'' warrior. I usually play the good guy so this is quite different for me but iam sure ill get better. Thank you for your feedback!

Sign in to follow this