Server time: 2017-10-21, 10:31
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Mikachu

Honour & Glory: The Story Of Michael Ottet

Mikachu    26

There are two moments in my life I remember more than any other, just two. One good, one bad, but both about her. I remember our wedding day, I remember it so clearly, so vividly... I can almost reach out and hold her again, but I can't. When I picture her now I see her face that day when I put the ring on her finger, those beautiful green eyes, the cute little wrinkles on her nose. I hope she remembers that too, I hope it was the best day of her life like it was mine.

The bad though. I remember when I found her, the sounds... the fear. I failed her, I told her I'd keep her safe and I didn't. I try not to think about it much nowadays but it's hard, it creeps into my mind like a poison. It took me a long time to realise I can't ever bring her back, that I ever fix what I did. I do what I can for her now though, fighting for what she believed in, fighting to make her proud, to do her right.

I can't ever make up for failing her, I won't ever be good enough. I will try though, I will try to save her home, even if it is only little by little. The liberation front has offered me membership to fight alongside them in their glorious return. I think it is time to make her proud, to do what I need to.

I love you Sabina, please forgive me.

Besphynx    0

I do not forgive - Sabina :troll:

Is this going to be like a Journal were you update it daily? If so it would be nice to see how your character develops through the life of CLF.

Mikachu    26

I do not forgive - Sabina :troll:

Is this going to be like a Journal were you update it daily? If so it would be nice to see how your character develops through the life of CLF.

Not sure about daily but yeah, it will be updated regularly :)

Sir Doctor    3

You have so many characters called Micheal, I swear! xD

But honestly, I enjoyed this piece of writing a lot. It has the right amount of detail to keep it emotional but no so much as to ruin the effect that it gives the reader.

Keep up with the lovely writing Tammyboo <3

Mikachu    26

You have so many characters called Micheal, I swear! xD

But honestly, I enjoyed this piece of writing a lot. It has the right amount of detail to keep it emotional but no so much as to ruin the effect that it gives the reader.

Keep up with the lovely writing Tammyboo <3

This was actually my very very first character when I joined RP :) Was part of TOG if you remember them :)

Sir Doctor    3

-snip-

This was actually my very very first character when I joined RP :) Was part of TOG if you remember them :)

The Outpost Gods? :P

Mikachu    26

-snip-

The Outpost Gods? :P

The Old Guard :P

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-the-old-guard-tog-recruitment-closed

Mikachu    26

I was taken on my first run with The Front yesterday. We met in Stary Sobor, a large town near the main airport. It took me by surprise how many memories I had here. As I ran in to meet them I could almost see how it used to be: I could see the people moving through the streets, the store so busy. I always used to buy my eggs from there; they had the best eggs I have ever tasted. I was snapped back to reality though as a gunshot echoed through the town, quickly followed by the sounds of the undead. I met up with my new friends at the church in the town and we waited patiently for a pick up.

It didn't take long the for the car to arrive. It wasn't anything special, just a beaten old UAZ; but still, it had the CLF icon painted crudely on the side and I felt right, like I was doing the right thing. There isn't much to talk about after that though. We drove through a few towns looking for survivors or enemies but it was very quiet. Eventually it got late and we all pulled in for the night at camp.

It was a strange first day as a rekrut. Still though, I enjoyed it and I felt like I belonged. I think i'm going to enjoy it here, I just hope we can help like I want to.

Burgz    6

I'm going to enjoy reading this as your character develops like Besphynx said, I reckon the memory of Sabina will slowly fade away until it isn't mentioned again...

Anyway, its a nice read. Emotional one, I tried one of these once too ;)

much emotions, such wow.

Mikachu    26

It's been a while since I wrote in here, so busy these days. The front has been gaining its place in Chernarus once again. I have seen the trade post, seen our enemies, our friends. I'm starting to get the hang of it now. It's hard though, so many faces to remember and voices to recognize. Some are still the same old men I remember from long before but a lot are new like me. I'm glad there are more new members to be honest, it helps me feel more at home and gives me people to talk to without being worried.

The officers had us doing exercise outside Trade post last night, push-ups, sit-ups... Showing off the strength of our men. It was incredibly tiring but I pushed through, I have to show them i'm good enough to stay around. I've been doing well in the fights so far too, killed my first man just five days ago and saved another rekruts life by doing so.

Anyway, the reason I have time to finally write is because i'm at home, visiting her grave. I don't come here often anymore but I make sure to visit when I can. I can't let myself forget her, forget why i'm fighting. I cleaned up the house and laid some flowers for her before i'm leaving. It's what she would of wanted, she always loved those roses that grew nearby.

Reece    1

Good read Tamaster!

Ottis    2

I am wondering... how did you come up with this name? Micheal Ottet?

Mikachu    26

I am wondering... how did you come up with this name? Micheal Ottet?

My chars are always called Michael :)

and Ottet was just some random I thought up almost a year ago :D

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Should have a red panda as a pt for michael. Have it live in your backpack. Also why do you name all your characters i ever seen from ya are named Michael or have M as their first initial.

Mikachu    26

It's been a week or two since I last wrote in here, yet again i am struggling to find the downtime to write all I need. We have been really busy recently, promoting the Chernarussian way of life and evicting yet more foreign dogpigs. I needed to write though because I got promoted.

Promoted. No longer a rekrut, now a Vojin. I felt such an immense amount of pride when they told me. There was a short ceremony for me and the other two Rekruts and then we drank and explored and had a good time. I'm slowly starting to fit in I think, still quiet, trying to find my voice but.

I have helped them so much already, saved mens lives, killed our enemies. I feel like I belong, and I really feel like i'm doing Sabina proud. That's what matters after all, to save our home.

Sign in to follow this