Server time: 2017-08-21, 02:52

Sign in to follow this  
AG Tom

How rare is this?

AG Tom    0

JYbPb0X.jpg

I just found this mid-recording one of my DayZRP episodes, which I linked in the media section somewhere by the way ;) But I was just wondering how rare are these to find in a barracks? It had been up for ages too, had about 20 minutes until restart when I found it!

JYbPb0X.jpg

I just found this mid-recording one of my DayZRP episodes, which I linked in the media section somewhere by the way ;) But I was just wondering how rare are these to find in a barracks? It had been up for ages too, had about 20 minutes until restart when I found it!

Semi-Rare/Uncommon

I tend to find them quite often in the barracks maybe every 1 in 7 visits or something like that.

They never seem to spawn with ammo though...

AG Tom    0

JYbPb0X.jpg

Semi-Rare/Uncommon

I tend to find them quite often in the barracks maybe every 1 in 7 visits or something like that.

They never seem to spawn with ammo though...

Papa gots some ammo for his!

Mellstrom    21

pretty uncommon, i always find svds about 2 times a week in the baracks. Mostly camo ones though.

Guest Likurja   
Guest Likurja

It seems I don't visit barracks that offten then. I never find good gear. :(

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

I never find good guns but always find Coyote backpacks in them.

Snoop    0

Rarest thing I ever found in a barracks was a ammo crate. The rest is just the common AK's with the occasional AS VAL.

AG Tom    0

Rarest thing I ever found in a barracks was a ammo crate. The rest is just the common AK's with the occasional AS VAL.

I have found a this, an ammo crate and an AS VAL xD

Snoop    0

Good thing is though, the ammo crate was completely useless for me since I don't have the correct weapon which the ammo is used for.

AG Tom    0

Good thing is though, the ammo crate was completely useless for me since I don't have the correct weapon which the ammo is used for.

haha unlucky, I found a nice AK74M next to it :P

Baron    2

I don't like the SVD camo's, but I've found a couple of those, never any ammo though, they're pretty rare usually, no rarer then any other high powered scoped weapon however.

KpopKilla    64
haha unlucky, I found a nice AK74M next to it

As much fun as the SVD is, the AK74 would be more useful, as most hostile actions take place in close proximity.

Paderson    0

Seems I may need to go find some barracks, haven't been finding much at Starry, so guess I should visit those airbases more.

Species    239

Who leaves a Bizon on the floor like that!?

Glenn    10

Found an M107 in the barracks... but that was like a year ago

Guest johnygt7   
Guest johnygt7

Found one the other day along with two as val kobra's :D.So i guess not that rare

Yuval    2

How people find so many of these? It's the rarest eastern sniper (beside KSVK) but yet more common than western ones, it's pretty damn rare, like any other high tier weapon.

AG Tom    0

How people find so many of these? It's the rarest eastern sniper (beside KSVK) but yet more common than western ones, it's pretty damn rare, like any other high tier weapon.

;D Good

AG Tom    0

One time after respawning I ran into a barracks and found 2 SVDs. That was a good day.

That sounds like a top class day.

tnkydoe    14

All these people are lying to you, it's not rare at all.... just give it to me it isn't worth having in your inventory!