Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Katherine

Diary of a Raven Shield Mercenary

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

[align=left]

Monday, June 16 2014

To whom this may concern, I am Briana Simpson. i'm part of the Raven Shield Mercenary and this is my life and struggles. I am writing this in an effort that if i ever die, Mika or someone would find this. Especially Mika, She and i were close.. I knew i hurt her in the past by going away.. But i just want her to know.. If you're reading this Mika, Then i am so sorry... I shouldn't have left without telling you.. I was in a rush and if we can ever meet up then please come to the trade post. I usually retire in the bar there.

I drink to keep away the pain and to keep me focused. I have a new career now and that it is best if i don't get the cooperation mixed with it. I learned in the past easily that you should always keep your emotions checked if you want to be successful in the mercenary business. But this.. I don't know.. I have to find out more information about what happened to mika and if she knows i am still alive. She must still care.. At least it reassures me to think so.

Now, Today was a terrible day. i came to the Trade Post as early as i could. I didn't get much sleep that night.. Or any night since i have been in the Mercenary life since the Golden Crow days up north.

But fortunately, I had a car next to me that i intended to bring to the Trade Post. However one of my Brothers from the Raven Shield Mercenary inform me of a road that was a high traffic area for roadblocks and other bullshit. So i took the long way around. Eventually when i came across the town of Rogovo, My hands slipped and lost control of the steering wheel which caused the car to spiral out of control and ruin the wheels.

I was pissed off and terrified that if Morgan was with me. That this would have surely result in the termination of my contract. I know i cannot afford to make any more mistakes any longer. Eventually i met two of my brothers. One was Amir and the other a long time friend Fraser. I informed them about the car and was relieved to hear that it wasn't a big issue. We decided to go to Chernogorsk to repair the car. However it ended up better than i anticipated. I stumbled upon a White Military Offroad, That was in perfect condition! You wouldn't believe the look i had on my face. I knew for the moment that i would be showered in applause. I would do anything to serve the corporation

End of Part 1/2

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Part 2/2

Time flew in the trade Post, We brought the Uaz to the Trade Post and proceeded to wait. Immediately as i entered the Trade Post. I knew it would be sometime before Morgan would arrive. To pass the time we drank a little. Anything to break the monotony of walking around the car. I decided to play some cards with my good friend Fraser, A fellow Raven.

We played Black Jack, It brought back old times up north at the Commonwealth. Ahhh, sometimes i wish i never left it... At Least there it kept me occupied, I hope being with the RSM will keep me occupied as well. Anyways, i am rambling. I had a wonderful game of black jack. I won the game and he had suffer a bruised ego from it, I laughed so hard my inners started to hurt. I don't think he will want tell anyone that a women beat him at cards. Other then that i met BoomBoom and Staggs from a group called fallen. They out of good faith and old friendships decided to donate a truck to the corporation. I also asked them about mika and wanted to ask about another person named Clement and Diana but lost track of time. I learned that she was alive and in the trade post recently! I was ecstatic and relieved of thinking she may be dead, Anyways.

Afterwords, Morgan arrived and we decided to move out and set a roadblock for sometime. I decided to set up sniper position on a high point, That was relatively close. It was sometime after i decided to get some rest as i have been up 14 hours or so and was exhausted. I do hope the next day i don't have any fatigue i must continue to serve the Raven Shield Mercenaries.

Day 1 over

Part 2/2

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

[align=left]

June 19 2014

Today, Was a long and brutal day. It all began when i woke up next to the car. I felt like shit, I haven't been able to get good rest and what's worse is the nightmares are still haunting me. I am seeing the faces of Mika, Clement, Jessica and Diana over and over again. I think its really starting to now reflect on me physically. You could get one small glimpse and tell i am not fine. I have dark rings under my eyes. However, despite that i went out and found Morgan near the North West Airfield. He and I looked around, While he was looking for some supplies, i thoroughly examined everything that i could for Mika. With no luck and after Morgan was done looking around, We head off to the Trade post. However, We had to make a detour which coincidentally found us a Green Lada. I drove the Uaz military offroad while Morgan drove the Lada to the trade post.

After we arrived at the trade post, I thought things were going to be simple but things turned not so good. Infact another Mercenary group was there. Fortunately we avoided trouble and kept a low profile. However until the rest of our crew would come, we would stay here, It would be hours before we would leave. Anyways, onto some better news. I met a woman sitting alone by herself. She seemed a bit distraught. So i proceeded to spark a conversation with her. Her name was Sasha and came to Chernarus to find her lover Jason. I knew Jason from awhile back since he was a freemedic.

Anywho, We talked for awhile and eventually had some beer at the pub. Some nefarious looking ruffians entered and gave me a chill up my spine. So i recommended we leave the pub and go back around the cars that my group R.S.M owned. She never drank beer before, Which surprised me. But when she took that first sip, she enjoyed it immensely.

Anywho she went to get some sleep. After words Jason showed up and talked for a few with me. I mentioned about this woman and he was in disbelief and happy. However it was short lived due to the fact a man named Skinner and his follower Kyle entered the premise of the Trade Post.

I saw Jason's look of disgust and anguish, I sat there my expression not fullying being conveyed as my eyes were hidden by the shades i wore over them. However i can assure you that i was surprised seeing jasons bitterness and anger. He argued with Skinner about Kyle who was akin to a son to him. Kyle seemed a bit confused and it all ended with him running away.

I just sighed and took it all in. Noticing my friends break down and the problems get deeper. I ponder if i could have stopped this if i haven't left Chernarus? Could i? I mean Mika is worried to death and probably hates me. Jessica, Clement is too? Do i deserve this? Maybe if i didn't leave, Then i could have stopped Kyle from meeting Skinner, There is a lot of the things i could have done but didn't.

Many hours and i was left to reconcile these thoughts in my head. I still don't know what to think. AMore hours passed and a man approached me and he claimed that the solution is Fascism, To end the issues people must cling to strong despot. While i don't think it works out in the end. That seemed to be the solution that this man thought. Would bringing the order to this chaos, Assuming the order is Authoritarianism, What would be the result? Who would know, But as long as it doesn't affect the Raven Shield Mercenaries, Mika or my friends. I couldn't give much of a fuck.

Then a man just tries to enter our car, without are expressed consent which resulted in a pat down. Then to make matters worse, Shots land close to my Raven Shield Friend's Head. I was pissed off, it made me angry and i never found the scumbag who did this. But if i get my hands on him, Oh he will pay. The man however had no stolen objects from our cars so we left him alone for now.

Then more hours passed and well, I took out my deck of cards and taught Issac, How to play black jack. At first he seemed baffled but eventually he knew how to play it after i thoroughly went over instructions. But we couldn't play that game. I was a bit disappointed. So i drank a little bit more beer and watched over the cars alone, As Morgan had things to attend to. I heard about a man who stole from someone and climbed the tower threatening to kill himself. He jumped off and plumped to the ground breaking his neck thus leading to his death.

Again, Its no surprise that someone would take their own life. However i just don't see it so blatant. Then i went back to drinking. This time i met a man named Jakob. He was in a group and lost someone close to a group of bandits as they were evacing. I told similar stories and eventually we parted ways. I and the rest of the Raven's grouped up and head out, Did some checkpoints and eventually made it back to my small camp where i am writing this in my sleeping bag. Same sleeping bag i used to snuggle with Mika in. Oh well, Time for shuteye.

End of today.

Ah, no Carib? I thought we had something special. :troll:

OT: The general backstory and journal itself is pretty good. I've noticed that some of your "i"s are not capitalized when they really should be, but that's just a thing really, in the end grammar doesn't matter.

I've always had a pleasent time talking to you at the Trade Post, and the first time I met you at Lake Prud. Was fun. And only now I'm I finding out who Briana really is. :D

Keep up the work!

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Ah, no Carib? I thought we had something special. :troll:

OT: The general backstory and journal itself is pretty good. I've noticed that some of your "i"s are not capitalized when they really should be, but that's just a thing really, in the end grammar doesn't matter.

I've always had a pleasent time talking to you at the Trade Post, and the first time I met you at Lake Prud. Was fun. And only now I'm I finding out who Briana really is. :D

Keep up the work!

Don't worry, It will come along. I also have some out of chernarus stories to substitute for some less interesting days. Also i will include you soon, Maybe tomorrow's writing.

Guest Shadow   
Guest Shadow

I was going to say nice work...

But then you spelt my name wrong -_-

*Amin

Not Amir.

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

I am currently facing a dilemma with Briana at the moment and will hold off until i can fix it, As of now nothing i had planned makes any sense. So, Sorry i will get a answer soon.

Sorry everyone, I loved this as much as you loved reading this.

I will keep in touch

Anders

Mick    8

I am currently facing a dilemma with Briana at the moment and will hold off until i can fix it, As of now nothing i had planned makes any sense. So, Sorry i will get a answer soon.

I will keep in touch

Anders

I hope you find the answer soon because I loved reading through this..

Stay safe and take it easy <3

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Great read, look forward to reading further.

Thanks!

I will keep in touch

Anders

I hope you find the answer soon because I loved reading through this..

Stay safe and take it easy <3

Right, Think i got something to work with that has actual substance!

Anyways typing it up right now. Things should be interesting.

[align=left]

June 23 2014

I woke up to a grey and bleak morning. Like something out of a black and white movie, The sky was dark and cloudy. The previous night i had been drinking Bourbon that i had from my stash of alcohol. The mostly empty bottle of Bourbon was tucked away in in my sleeping bag. The Pillow was a mess and so was my hair evidently.

When i decided to sit up i noticed the bottle of Bourbon that was tucked away and opened up then drank the remnants of the bourbon and after finishing its contents chucked it away falling face first into a nearby mud pile. Thats when i realised the soaked clothes and sleeping bag. Huh, Guess drinking beer in the morning gives you that kick in your perceptions! I was disgruntled and stood up heading inside an open tent. I would normally slept inside but however. i like to gaze at the stars at night some stars that aligned told stories of their own. I remember being able to make a figure of one of them. It looked like a samurai. You know, If Mika was here i am sure she loved to talk my ear off with stories that must resonate from it. Makes me chuckle, Reminds me of the good times. Indicative of it even

Anyways, I am getting carried away. As i entered my tent i opened a duffle bag filled with supplies and new set of dry clothes as well i had my journal safely put away so thankfully it didn't get wet. I put the new clothes on and redo my hair into a bonnet and volia! I also scavenged my bag for food and my own canteen filled of water. nothing but a can of peas. Not the worse, But i was hoping that i could possibly catch a wild boar and have me some bacon. Maybe Pig out! Hehehe. I got the can open with my knife and begin to eat cold peas. You know i remember, When i cooked for Diana backed at this one place. Made lots of things, Mostly liked making spaghetti. I had to go to the market to find the food but in the end it was worth it.

Clement even found and hunted food for the group so we could eat. Enough reminiscing, Now all i have to do now is pull my sleeping bag into the tent in a closed location as to not get anything else wet and then i'll exercise maybe try to gather some strength for the weeks to come in the Raven Shield Mercenaries. I fight with finesse and wit, Significantly making work harder. I need to prove my worth. After that when the sun sets i'll take another bottle from my stash and drink myself while having some more peas or what other shit i muster to eat.

Comrade Deg    13

Great story keep it up!

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Great story keep it up!

Thanks! Next journal entry is going to be a blast from the past. ;)

I've been working on this idea for awhile and think its time to show my true creativity and what it means to Role Play.

Transcending in five...Four...Three..Two...One..

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

Nice stories! I was hoping to see Viktor in there :)

New entry coming soon, Currently working on a project.

Guest Katherine   
Guest Katherine

[align=left]

June, 27 2018

Today, Was a great day. Since Morgan has been away. I presume doing things for the corporation. I have mostly been doing things for myself. Just, Hanging around Trade Post and drinking what ever beer i could find.

Well, Thats when i spot a scene with a very confused woman and a older figure seemingly scolding them. I went closer to where the argument took place and watched as i heard they were trying to teach one of the girls how to carve images and designs into your skin. Like i knew how to to it and thought it was alright. But to do this at trade post and to simply try to and scare someone giving them nightmares with shit like this, Gave me the better judgement to help these girls. Normally i remain neutral, however i figure i do my good deed.

Anyways, after the situation calmed itself down. I went into the bar and grabbed myself some Chernarussian beer, Taste like dirt. (Maybe thats because they put dirt in it.) But it was all i could find and i won't turn down beer when i can. I smacked my lips together and cracked the lid open, chugging some of it down. The women entered the bar.She thanked me and told me her name was Sabrina. She has been apparently looking after this woman for quite sometime. I smiled and gave her offered a beer for her. She gladly accepted and chugged the beer down like it was no tomorrow. I chuckled and laughed afterwards. We soon became friends not too long after. Then we went to go find Dora, The girl who Sabrina was looking after. She really likes to hide randomly, So sometimes things can be a pain in the ass to do. So i try my best to help sabrina find Dora.

Afterwards, Me, Sabrina and Dora, Hung out around the tradepost for a few hours mostly talking a bit more about each other. It was a great day. Finally i met some more friends.

Note:.. i am days behind doing other things. I will post more when i can soon. Sorry for the bad grammar and english if you see any while reading.

gun-love.jpeg

Zombie Hunting soon Merc Girl

*winks*

Frisia    8

Muhahaha i now know your background a bit better! ooc offcourse.. but yeah! keep it up! :D

Sign in to follow this