Server time: 2017-08-18, 08:46

Sign in to follow this  
AG Tom

My Channel with DayZRP Content

AG Tom    0

I am so, so sorry if I'm not allowed to advertise this but I recently launched a brand new channel, literally made it a few days ago and only just recently started uploading. I'm in the middle of my second DayZRP episode now, it gets quite interesting quite fast. Yet again, if I'm not allowed to be posting this here remove it immediately, as far as I'm aware I looked at the rules and it doesn't regard this section. I'd love it if people could check out the channel, see if you're interested and if so subscribe! Don't feel like I'm trying to make you do it I'm just nicely asking :) Expect a few videos a week, probably around 5-8 :\ Maybe 9-10 I'm not sure I'm aiming at at least 1 a week, mainly all going to be DayZRP for now as I'm just going on a play/recording streak. So um yeah that's it really go check it out! I think there is 2 videos of DayZRP up now, and 2 of CSGO only some crate unboxing though.

DayZRP Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXxLW41T7Lc

DayZRP Episode 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA1j3tLUTPg

The Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaiTdm6aMAB0wer7fo0qxXw

AG Tom    0

I also forgot to post that I'm really open to feedback, positive or negative so feel free to leave it here just try to keep it cool, no major hate please but if you feel there is something wrong, tell me please so I can fix it. :)

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Shite in hell, you're voice broke.

AG Tom    0

Shite in hell, you're voice broke.

Hahahah, did we play before? I really cant remember :P

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Nope, I've just seen some of your older videos. Sadly, you deleted them all :(

AG Tom    0

Nope, I've just seen some of your older videos. Sadly, you deleted them all :(

Wait did I? What channel was it on? :\

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Oh, I just assumed they were on the channel that you linked. I honestly can't remember haha :D

AG Tom    0

Oh, I just assumed they were on the channel that you linked. I honestly can't remember haha :D

EWWWW

AG Tom    0

A lot of people have been giving some nice comments in guys I really appreciate it, the channel is honestly really bad right now.. 4 subscribers haha. If you think its bad and find something wrong with it please tell me, because then I'll know if I need to change it.

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Subscribed!

Guest The Reverend   
Guest The Reverend

Subscribed!

Thank you sunshine<3

Any time)))

Subbed ;)

Major Tom    78

Well shit, yeah your voice is totally different. As for the episodes, try and get some editing in. The end of your videos just cut off halfway through whatever you're doing. Maybe make it fade out during a quiet moment. Make each episode stand out for itself rather than relying on the viewer to just simply watch the next episode. Sudden random loud fast forward music is sudden and out of place. Maybe avoid that kind of thing :P

All in all, the episodes are alright. Need some work of course, but not bad :D

AG Tom    0

Well shit, yeah your voice is totally different. As for the episodes, try and get some editing in. The end of your videos just cut off halfway through whatever you're doing. Maybe make it fade out during a quiet moment. Make each episode stand out for itself rather than relying on the viewer to just simply watch the next episode. Sudden random loud fast forward music is sudden and out of place. Maybe avoid that kind of thing :P

All in all, the episodes are alright. Need some work of course, but not bad :D

Thanks, its kind of hard to do that because stupid youtube will only let me do 15 minute videos right now.. I planned on like 30 minute - 45 minute episodes, so it would end on a good note

The guy in you 1st vid have the same skin, headset+beene and gun as me. so i was like wuut

AG Tom    0

The guy in you 1st vid have the same skin, headset+beene and gun as me. so i was like wuut

Don't worry, in my heart.. it was you.