Server time: 2017-10-23, 22:44
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Morgan Riggs

Pay your debt..

A cold night in Chernarus, a band of ravens have taken shelter in their old nest in the Berezino pub. Inside, Morgan Riggs sits by a table sipping in a glass of whiskey. There is music and people around him. Three of the mercenary men are having a competition in the corner of the pub. There is a chained infected woman who is being cut limb from limb. Morgan looks upon this disgusting creature, waiting for the moment it will stop to struggle for its freedom.

He drinks up the last of his whiskey and walks up to the back of the bar, into another room.

A man in a corner stands ready with Morgans lab coat, ready for Morgan to put it on. Morgan hangs up his uniform and puts on the lab coat and continues down into the dark corridors and down to the basement. It is dark and the stone foundation is wet of water drops sliding down to the old wooden floor.

Another man comes walking, pushing a cart in front of him. The objects on top of it makes a rattling sound while the cart keeps rolling forward to another room.

Inside of the room, a man is being kept, taped to a chair and unable to speak. He leans his head backwards and his eyes becomes big and filled with fear when he sees Morgan approach him.

Morgan stands in front of the man for a short moment while starring in to the mans eyes. Morgan picks up a rag and wipes off a few drops of sweat on the mans forehead and walks over to the cart which the other mercenary brought with him.

Morgan starts to inspect the different objects on the cart, holding them up one by one just so that the tied up man can see them. When the tied man gets to see what Morgan is holding up, he begins making loud noises in an attempt of yelling for help. Morgan replies with a gentle, "sshh".. "It will all be over soon". Morgan picks up an electric shaving machine and walks towards the tied up man. He stops for a moment and look at the tied man, then turns on the hair shaving machine. "Bzzz" the machine goes, and the man in the chair starts making even louder moaning noises while trying to get free from the chair. "I am not going to hurt you" Morgan says, "I am just going to shave your head". The man looks at Morgan with a confused look, still kicking and trying to get loose. Morgan starts shaving the mans hair of while talking. "You did not think we would forget did you?..", "You owe us a great deal for that man we got rid off for you, remember?".

Morgan turns off the shaving machine and puts it behind for a moment. The man in the chair is trying to say something to Morgan. "Oh, sorry, I did not hear you. Let me remove that thing for a moment". Morgan removes the tape from the tied mans mouth. "I will pay.." The man says and starts coughing. "I will pay back I promise!" He continues. "Of course you will!" Says Morgan with a smile on his face. Right at that moment Morgan picks up a rag and punches it to the mans face. The man struggles for a moment but soon becomes calm and quiet. "That was not so bad, was it?" Morgan says with a positive and happy tone. Morgan then walks over to his little cart of tools and picks up a scalpel and a bone saw. He walks over to the tied man. Morgan sits down by the tied up man, patting him on his newly shaved head for a moment while saying. "You know.. I have a business offer that you might be interested in". The tied man looks with empty eyes and a feeling less face onto Morgan. Morgan continues. "I thought so..". Morgan jumps up on his feet quickly and slides behind the mans chair. "But first! We have to make some adjustments!". Morgan starts carving up the mans skin on his skull with the scalpel from the cart. "Cro Cro the raven go, every night in Cherno!" He sings with a happy tone while pealing the skin off the tied mans head. "And now for the finale!" Morgan says leaning over looking straight into the mans eyes. Morgan picks up the bone saw and struts around the room for a moment before getting back to the man. Morgan slams the bone saw right into the side of the mans head so that it sticks into the skull. Morgan slowly starts sawing of the cranium of the mans head, increasing the tempo as he goes. The man in the chair starts drooling and moaning quietly. "So so" Morgan says, "We are almost done". Finally done sawing, Morgan slowly lifts up the cranium from the mans head and puts it on the cart in the corner. He picks up his scalpel again and starts cutting out a square piece of the mans brain. Slowly he lifts up the small brain piece holding it in front of the mans face. The man in the chair stairs at it with a confused look. "Oh! You think you need this thing?" Morgan says to the man. It is silent for a few seconds. "Naah" Morgan says and throws the brain piece behind him, letting it bounce on the floor a few times before rolling over to the feet of the mercenary man standing by the door. Morgan then makes a signal for the mercenary to step forward to the chair. He is carrying a small device. Morgan quickly grabs the device and softly places it into the mans head where the brains part used to be. He then puts on the cranium on the mans head again and taping it together. "There we are!" Morgan says. "Now about that business proposal"..

Later that evening a guard a the CTC trade post is scouting the surroundings, when he suddenly sees something moving in the distance towards the settlement. "Walker approaching!" He yells to the other guards. Another man steps up onto the guard post and looks over the open misty field with his binoculars. "That is no walker, that man is alive!" He says. But quickly gets interrupted by the first guard. "Shh! Do you hear that?". The walking man in the field approaches the settlement slowly and as he gets closer they hear a voice. "I payed the debt! I payed the debt!" The man constantly repeats while walking closer to the settlement. The two guards hurries outside to take the man into the medic area. But right when they open the main gate the walking mans head explodes. Boom! The mans head shatters into thousand pieces only leaving a gory pile of brains all around him. The headless mans body stands up in the field for a moment before collapsing front down into the ground. An eyeball of the man falls down on one of the guards hat, leaving a red stain before bouncing off to the dirt road.

Suddenly a loud engine is started up on the hill just above the settlement. The two guards, still chocked of what happened looks up upon the misty hill only to see a vague light slowly merging into the dark forest..

Ego    1

Looks good man! But you need to paragraph/ put a space in between paragraphs, clumps them up and ruins the visual a bit. Awesome RP text though!

Looks good man! But you need to paragraph/ put a space in between paragraphs, clumps them up and ruins the visual a bit. Awesome RP text though!

I know, I wrote it from my phone that is why it is a bit messed up

Ego    1

Ah I know that pain! 3

Ah I know that pain! 3

My thumb hurts :(

Ego    1

Ah I know that pain! 3

My thumb hurts :(

RSM seems a whole load more grim than when I was the main man in there :troll:

Suddenly a laud engine is started up on the hill just above the settlement. The two guards, still chocked of what happened looks up upon the misty hill only to see a vague light slowly merging into the dark forest..

//

AqTXmJL.gif

:P

Suddenly a laud engine is started up on the hill just above the settlement. The two guards, still chocked of what happened looks up upon the misty hill only to see a vague light slowly merging into the dark forest..

//

AqTXmJL.gif

:P

Haha! yeah, I'll correct that. stupid mobile phone..

Gina    26

Ohh you cruel man Morgan.

Nice to have you back in business <3

Hellbreed06    0

As said above, some spaces are needed and some minor grammatical errors, but besides that its a good read.

Though RSM is a neutral clan, i think that the time has come for the ravens to stop being passive, and make ourselves known, sending a message to show what happens when you don't pay your debts. Loved the story Morgan.

Sir Doctor    3

A bloody good read Morgan.

It really sets the atmosphere and tone for RSC/RSM, gives you a very sinister and "darker" feel.

You should do some more writing if you aren't already planning to do so <3

Well, this sure was a very fun and devious read. Hopefully more of these will be written?

Akbar    0

wow really?

Anyways, nice read!

Sign in to follow this