Server time: 2017-08-21, 04:25

Sign in to follow this  
Conor

Oh Crap!

Ego    1

bxVG2dJ.jpg

You're a medic god damn it! Medics shouldn't be on the gunssss

Conor    243

Sadly I didn't get to use my special mixture...

When you were prepping that I was like... this is it. He is finally going to get me... even if it is on a council character...

:P

Mobile link please :)

Added to OP

Jamma    4

Ah thanks. That video btw, them council be scary lads.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Tomeran has the most friendly initiation voice. I wanted to comply and drop my phone just watching the video.

Othuyeg    20

Sadly I didn't get to use my special mixture...

When you were prepping that I was like... this is it. He is finally going to get me... even if it is on a council character...

One day... One day...

Burgz    6

Haha, I love how calm you were. Literally just like, 'Oh, it's the council. Shit.'

Conor    243

God dammit I wanted that coyote ;(

What happened after?

I found that coyote on the corpse of a poor BHM man at dichina the other day :P

After they loaded us into the Vodniks, drove us to skallisty island (Reminded me that vodniks are amphibious) and then interrogated us. We then made a daring escape into a PBX they had parked and got away to the mainland in a hail of gun fire. Before finding our car and getting chased down the coastal road by four little birds shooting rockets and miniguns at us. They then broke off and attacked the trade post.

I got the whole thing recorded if you guys want me to upload it (Its like an hour and a half+)

Burgz    6

What happened after?

After they loaded us into the Vodniks, drove us to skallisty island (Reminded me that vodniks are amphibious) and then interrogated us. We then made a daring escape into a PBX they had parked and got away to the mainland in a hail of gun fire. Before finding our car and getting chased down the coastal road by four little birds shooting rockets and miniguns at us. They then broke off and attacked the trade post.

I got the whole thing recorded if you guys want me to upload it (Its like an hour and a half+)

Yes. Yes! YES!

Graffels    1

What happened after?

Yes please would love to see it from your side

Conor    243

What happened after?

Yes. Yes! YES!

Well, I am going to Snowdonia (Wales) for four days so I won't be able to get anything done until Sunday at the earliest. But I will get it rendered and uploaded ASAP!

Othuyeg    20

I will apologize for my stutter in the situation... I was tired.

Conor    243

I will apologize for my stutter in the situation... I was tired.

I didn't notice anything, quickly snip :P

Graffels    1

Also your feedback would be very much appreciated, we would love to learn and grow on from this

Conor    243

Man it was brilliant, I had so much fun! Nothing I really picked up on that you guys did bad, everything was really well done! I was always a bit apprehensive what was going to happen next, were we going to be gassed, or shot etc.. It was awesome!

In fact, there was one thing. Once we escaped and you chased us in the choppers, you kind of just gave up, now I know you weren't aiming to kill us, because you easily could have but maybe to have infantry shoot our tires out or something and force us into the forest on foot where we loose you.

I know you had to attack the TP which we found out as we arrived there to tell CTC what happened just as the attack was finishing but *shrugs* its not a major thing. Would just think the council wouldn't just quit chasing is that easily.

That didn't detract from how absolutely awesome the whole thing was!!!

Would do again :P

Phatal    46

Ah, that was good fun. I found it funny when he was like "Let's see how much air I can get" Then all of a sudden "Oh... shit..." I move my characters head up and Im just like "Well, twas a nice life...."

//Oh and I loved this. Some of the best rp I have ever had. 10/10 would do again.

Would be awesome if council did a massive amphibious assault on the shoreline and then moved up like invasion style with tons of infantry and armor and assaulted TP

Phatal    46

Yeah but it wouldnt make much sense seeing as how they are based in the North.