Server time: 2017-08-19, 05:46

Sign in to follow this  
theejamest

Hello there!

theejamest    4

Hey all,

I'm new around here and Dayz RP has been highly recommended to me. Reading around the forums it looks as if you can have some awesome experiences on here.

I'll be reapplying to the whitelist and really hope to get in and join what looks to be a fantastic community of people.

I've been really reading the rules and FAQ's to get the best idea for my re-application. Any tips for the whitelist form. I could post my intended backstory?

Also any tips for starting out if I get in?

Thanks

James

Burgz    6

Have you already been denied once? If so for what reason and then we can help you out from there (the help will be limited of course).

Good luck with the application regardless and welcome to the server!

theejamest    4

Thanks Burgz.

Yes unfortunately I was, the reason being I had failed to put enough detail in the KOS rules section. Perhaps I need to make some examples?

Burgz    6

Thanks Burgz.

Yes unfortunately I was, the reason being I had failed to put enough detail in the KOS rules section. Perhaps I need to make some examples?

Well, if you were rejected for insufficient KOS explanation, then post your KOS here and I'll try and help out.

theejamest    4

Okay, I have not got the exact word for word of what I wrote as I am working off of my laptop currently and I applied via my PC.

Anyway, I wrote up:

"KOS or "Kill on Sight" is not allowed. Killing another player must always be justified by the role playing.

You have to make contact with another player if you wish to engage in hostile acts, and contact is made when a response is given. You must also explicitly state that you are intending to commit a hostile act. You can take revenge for a hostile action taken against you for 2 hours from the time hostile action was taken, as long as it does not conflict with the other rules."

Again please note this is not 100% what I wrote but is from memory. Even myself remembering and re-reading I can see that this does not cover exactly what the full rules are.

I however was unsure to in a sense `copy and paste` from the rules or write up in my own words. Thanks for your help though, greatly appreciated.

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

Your name is James. My name is James.

James4lyfe

Also if you need any help with your app don't hesitate to ask :)

Guest JMS   
Guest JMS

We can be James brothers ....

Not like there been any other James Brothers :P

Also congrats on being accepted