Server time: 2017-10-24, 04:14
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dangle

New register and some info.

Guest Dangle   
Guest Dangle

Good afternoon all, my name is Henry.

I just registered today and my wife will be registering soon. We are still working out our back stories and hope to be assets to the community soon.

We have been playing MMOs for 16 years now. We started off and met in AOL chat rooms playing Bregan D' Arth dice roll games.

We then began playing the table top game warhammer fantasy. Then came PC 3D gaming. I then went FPS with playing CS/HL and she went the Everquest way. We then got into consoles for the better part of the 2000's. Our gaming converged again mid 2006 with World of Warcraft. We have been playing WoW since then, until I was "bit" by the DayZ SA gameplay in December. So we got 2 copies, began playing and enjoyed it. We really missed the social aspect of MMO's though while playing DayZ SA. We have only met a hand full of people that were "sane" enough to talk to us normally. Most people you meet think they need to be creepy or "way out there". Others just want your gear. That lead me to a search for players looking to make stories that didn't JUST include, "Yo we were camping solenickey killing noobs and taking their shoes." *scratches head* its Solnich... oh nevermind. This search lead me to DayzRP. Showed it to my wife and she agreed it looks like somewhere we could get involved.

We'll be putting in our applications shortly and hopefully we can get to create lives with you all.

Thanks for reading.

Mush    2

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your time here.

Sin    127

Let me know when your wife joins so I can comment in her thread ;) It's a tradition.

Welcome to the server. I predict that you're going to love it here.

If you need anything, feel free to PM me. I haz connections.

Burgz    6

Welcome to the server buddy!

Make sure you read the rules over and over :P