Server time: 2017-10-23, 21:04
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
AG Tom

Hey guys, so about what I've missed

AG Tom    0

So yea, before somebody says there is a search bar, I know I know. So what is the update on how the server has been doing? I heard about and been to the new Trade Post, I was just wondering is this the actual official trade post? I am aware it is owned by people but do the old rules apply? I'm about to go check how the rules have changed now, so this is actually quite pointless but I also just want to hear about it, and hear about you guys too! If you don't know who I am.. you're lucky ;-; People hate me <3

Burgz    6

Yeah it's the official one, ran by the CTC who are a staff faction (mainly). Most of the rules are the same I believe, as well as some added ones too.

Next time, use the search function.....:troll:

Sin    127

There's a special section in the rules covering the trade post.

The over-arching idea is that it's run by a faction that's so large and so powerful, that only a complete idiot would try to cause trouble in their domain or with the CTC themselves.

It's meant to be a 'safe zone' for RP, but not for people to live in or shelter from KoS rights. It's a work in progress, and needs a little bit of work, and constant attention from staff and their assistants. It's possible to not be staff and still apply for CTC membership, if you're genuinely interested.

AG Tom    0

There's a special section in the rules covering the trade post.

The over-arching idea is that it's run by a faction that's so large and so powerful, that only a complete idiot would try to cause trouble in their domain or with the CTC themselves.

It's meant to be a 'safe zone' for RP, but not for people to live in or shelter from KoS rights. It's a work in progress, and needs a little bit of work, and constant attention from staff and their assistants. It's possible to not be staff and still apply for CTC membership, if you're genuinely interested.

Thanks very much.. and as for you burgz.. Infact no, I have nothing to say to you.

Terra    1449

Read the rules and the important stickies.

I snipped your last sentence because not needed. Next Time I see something like this you will get warning points.

/closed