Server time: 2017-10-18, 16:46
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest renen2001

Dave Wiberg's Journal, Day 3: It just keeps getting worse...

How would you rank this Journal series from 1-10?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rank this Journal series from 1-10?

• 1 (It was rely bad, stop it!)
    • 5 (it was okay)
    • 10 (I loved it, so keep it up!)

Guest renen2001   
Guest renen2001

Today I had one of the craziest days I ever had…

It started with that I woke up in land, but had no idea where I was, all my stuff was gone, so I guess a couple of bandits chloroformed me, took my stuff, and left me in the wild…, but i'm not sure.

I walked around for a bit, but soon I heard a car, so I shouted “Stop please, I need help!”. And to my luck he stopped.

He was a part of the free medic defense squad, and gave me a ride from town to town, so I could get some good stuff. After some time we found a dead body in one of the towns…I could see the blood all over him, and then we took some stuff, just to get some better gear. Not long after that we found a buss on the middle of the road, so we looked inside it. I found a gun, and it felt good. The wheels to the buss were broken, so we continued our driving.

We was on our way to some town near the airfield, to save 7 guys from zeds. We came and got them all out of there, and one guy passed out every min, but we were still good in general. But if it is something I have learned about good stuff, that it just getts worse…

After some time we crashed our ambulance, and the outer car had to keep moving the sick people, so we was stuck in some town… We lighted up a fire, and talked about our life in the apocalypse, and what we did before it. I had to say the hard truth… that I was looked up in jail, not to long before the first zombie days… That I was blamed for a crime I didn't do... But was able to escape from jail when there was an electrical blackout in Stockholm.

After some time a guy wanted to go to Stary Sabor, for medical stuff, so we could heal the guys that was with us. We killed some goats, some cows, and as always some zombies.

When the car came back, me and two outer guys was left behind, so we took the time to kill more stuff. But shortly after the car came once more and took us all away from there.

On the way to a camp, I got sick and started lose loads of blood. But the gentleman who picked me up earlier helped me.

SweetJoe    388

((Hey, I am that man that stopped for you. We got separated when we picked up the survivors, I made 3 trips to get you all after that, and I patched you up with the help of the lovely doctor nightingale. It was an eventful and stressful time but it was nice. Just remember to never log out in a car for a relog and all will be fine.

Guest renen2001   
Guest renen2001

//OOC Thanks again for the pickup, and for the help you gave me, I am sorry for not putting in your name in this post, but I didn’t know if you wanted to, but I’ll be sure to do it if we meet up again:) And I will remember that car thing. And once again, thanks:)

Sign in to follow this