Server time: 2018-07-22, 16:07 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Samdo123

Leaving A Vehicle At the TP

So I have seen car's at the Trade post I feel have been their for almost days now. I was wondering if people leave their vehicles at it overnight and if they don't get stolen. I feel there would be some kind of rule against it but I just did a quick skim and didn't see anything about it.

If you leave your vehicle at TP, it is usually impounded by the CTC then given away or auctioned later on in the day. I don't think there is a "rule" against it, though you really shouldn't do it, plus you risk losing your car.

Moved to Questions.

This would count as stealing if you were to take a car that has been left inside the Trade Post. The CTC will impound it if a car is left there.

This comes in under this:

b1eed1c223.png

http://www.dayzrp.com/rules.php#rule12

Also there has been a thread regarding the same question before:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-trade-post--44634

Remember to use the search function before posting a thread! :)

This wasn't actually what I was looking for. I was more so wondering if I were to leave my car in there to avoid being stolen is that against any rule? And am I able to get it back if CTC were to impound it?

This wasn't actually what I was looking for. I was more so wondering if I were to leave my car in there to avoid being stolen is that against any rule? And am I able to get it back if CTC were to impound it?

TP isn't ment to be used as a storage place for cars, otherwise everybody would do it to avoid their cars being stolen overnight. Unless it is right after restart when they impound the cars I doubt it would still be there for you to reclaim anyways...

Alright, thank's to Starwars for the help. You can mark this as solved.

You're not allowed to leave your car at TP so it won't get stolen, I believe only the Free Medics that have there own parking spaces are allowed to do so. Even then I don't think they're allowed to do that, they actually prefer hiding the stuff themselves so there cars won't be stolen.

As for your car being impounded, you -might- be able to get it back, that really depends on how long it's been impounded and the type of situation.

Guest Pandi

-text-

-text-

-snip-

Carib got there before me.