Server time: 2017-10-17, 11:44
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Grumby

Moisin Scope Question

Question

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

I found a hunter scope. I removed the PU scope from my Moisin to swap them round to see if there was a difference. I then saw that I had an extra hunter scope in my inventory. Disappointed, I attempted to re-attach the scope by right clicking on the Moisin. I got no option to add a scope and I'm left with a scopeless Mosin.

Any fix?

6 answers to this question

Mikachu    26

I found a hunter scope. I removed the PU scope from my Moisin to swap them round to see if there was a difference. I then saw that I had an extra hunter scope in my inventory. Disappointed, I attempted to re-attach the scope by right clicking on the Moisin. I got no option to add a scope and I'm left with a scopeless Mosin.

Any fix?

PU scope?

explain please

tnkydoe    14

You do the crafting in your journal. Right clicking is only to remove the scope. The default scope and Hunter scope are the same.

Hex    31

They should be the same thing in terms of items. Removing the scope from the mosin should give you a hunting scope, the hunting scope can be put on the mosin or the Kar98.

If your having trouble putting attachments on weapons, then try relogging

GingerHippo    4

Press I to open Journal, Click on 'Craft' and put both the Mosin and the Scope that you want on the Mosin into the craft menu, then click 'Craft' and it'll do it for you.

Guest Grumby   
Guest Grumby

Press I to open Journal, Click on 'Craft' and put both the Mosin and the Scope that you want on the Mosin into the craft menu, then click 'Craft' and it'll do it for you.

This fixed it. Thanks Tnkydoe and GingerHippo. Wasn't even aware there was a crafting journal.

Solution: You do the crafting in your journal. Right clicking is only to remove the scope. The default scope and Hunter scope are the same.

/Solved thanks to tnkydoe and Gingerhippo