Server time: 2017-10-18, 07:47
Safe Zone: CLOSED

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
AG Tom

Ello Sunshine

AG Tom    0

Well after recently coming back onto the server, played it for around 2-3 hours earlier. I just thought I'd say that this time I'm definitely coming back and won't be leaving for a while, I've said this before but this time I promise! My voice is actually a bit deeper now too so roleplaying with me may be more fun! :P

Snoop    0

Well after recently coming back onto the server, played it for around 2-3 hours earlier. I just thought I'd say that this time I'm definitely coming back and won't be leaving for a while, I've said this before but this time I promise! My voice is actually a bit deeper now too so roleplaying with me may be more fun! :P

Well, even if you wish to leave, you cannot. You already agreed to stay here until you die when you whitelisted. We can forgive you, however, for the first time that you did leave, but this shall never happen again, or you will die!

// Welcome back :D

AG Tom    0

Well, even if you wish to leave, you cannot. You already agreed to stay here until you die when you whitelisted. We can forgive you, however, for the first time that you did leave, but this shall never happen again, or you will die!

// Welcome back :D

Listen ere' sunshine. I'll bash yer' head in.