Server time: 2017-08-22, 20:47

Sign in to follow this  

Player ruining RP in tradepost and threatining players

So I log into trade post to find Dora Atwood being harassed by some dickish player who I tell lay off her because she didn't kill anyone then the guy turns around cusses me out and threatens to kill me it took so much will power not to fucking cap the guy where he stood for pissing me off and breaking TP rules but I followed the rules, Then he tries and gets me to leave TP to fight him which he breaks character by saying things his character doesn't like saying my name and stuff, then he starts demanding beers and stuff like that. I tyically do not have any issues with players so this is my first attempt at a report I will change forums and format of this post if required.

Fozzy    2

If you want to make a report, this is in the wrong sections..... aand you need to use the format but you know this. Talk to Dora (who I think is Arcus) and get his opinion on the whole situations. Maybe he recorded it if youre lucky.

Ancalagon    0

wrote something in the report discussion already, just going to leave a short comment about this kind of RP at all here:

You're talking about "RP". This means to slip into another role. So sorry to destroy your prefect image of the TP but there will always be conflicts. The time when S-GRU and CLF sat in one bar an drank together are gone because the RP devloped, it's on a different standart now. Argueing, RPing out conflicts, hate, dislike for somebody is normal, as long as it doesn't breaks the rules. Yet, confronting someone because of her deeds in the past or telling to to Shut up/Fuck off has nothing to do with Bad RP or even ruining RP. You can't expect people to completly ignore their characters feelings and opinion, that's not how it works, that would ruin THEIR Rp.

Burgz    6

Urm Anc. Hostile RP is allowed yeah, but threatening people is hostile. Hostile RP to that degree is not allowed inside of the TP. However, it is usually dealt with IC.

Guest Tompmal   
Guest Tompmal

This is just silly now, you have made a report and calling someone a "Dickish player" OOC for things they do IC is ridicules. It's a rant about you not being able to distinguish between IC and OOC.

Rolle    2462

Keep it to the report, no need for this thread.