Server time: 2017-08-19, 11:23

Sign in to follow this  
SamGarcia1102

DayZRP wrong version?!?!? Play WithSix

Question

Hi! I was recently accepted into dayzrp but I am having some issues. I installed both the manuel and dayzrp launcher and every time i join the server i get Wrong Server Version. I used steam the dayzrp launcher but none of them seem to work. I would be thankful if someone could help me find out how to use DayZRP with play withsix. Thank You for your time.

22 answers to this question

ZoCr    0

Either update to the beta patch suggested on the download page... Or downgrade if you installed Arma version 1.63 to play dayz 1.8.1

Andrew    0

Do you know what version your beta patch is? DayZRP uses beta patch 103718, you will need to downgrade to this if you have updated your beta.

gr1ves    3

Okay, so I think the problem is that you haven't installed the beta patch. Go to here and download it; http://www.dayzrp.com/download/ARMA2_OA_Build_103718.zip

Once you've downloaded it, extract it and install it. That should hopefully solve your problem.

Now about launching DayZRP through Play WithSix, I wouldn't be able to help you there as I don't have much experience with it and just use the launcher instead.

Alyd    4

SamGarcia1102, did Grive's suggested solution solve your issue?

SamGarcia1102, did Grive's suggested solution solve your issue?

No i have already implemented that update piece unless i added it wrong is there a certain way 2 do it?

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

Ok just update to the patch that is needed with DayZCommander. Go to update tab and select 103718 and download it. It should be fixed after that. Just remember to not open launchers with auto update because they are going to update to a new patch and you will have the same problem.

I would advise to use DayZ Commander, it's a much easier programme to use. Then you're going to want to install:

e3acc507c0.png

Via this tab.

(Notice it says "Out of date" this is because of the DayZRP servers have not updated yet)

Then install this version of DayZ:

c3f7e3f308.png

If the problem still occurs and you get the wrong beta patch. Go into your Arma 2 OA directory via:

(C ): Steam/SteamApps/Common/Arma2OperationArrowhead/

Then go into the "Expansion" folder and delete the "beta" folder. Then download version "103718" from this page.

I would advise to use DayZ Commander, it's a much easier programme to use. Then you're going to want to install:

e3acc507c0.png

Via this tab.

(Notice it says "Out of date" this is because of the DayZRP servers have not updated yet)

c3f7e3f308.png

If the problem still occurs and you get the wrong beta patch. Go into your Arma 2 OA directory via:

Then go into the "Expansion" folder and delete the "beta" folder. Then download version "103718" from this page.

Ok thanks i will try this but what how would i change to the dayzrp mod in commander

Guest magw33d   
Guest magw33d

e3acc507c0.png

Via this tab.

c3f7e3f308.png

Ok thanks i will try this but what how would i change to the dayzrp mod in commander

You can use it purely to install beta patches from, although you can download them directly from here: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

Guest TehGreekGamer   
Guest TehGreekGamer

e3acc507c0.png

Via this tab.

c3f7e3f308.png

You can use it purely to install beta patches from, although you can download them directly from here: http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php

This for some reason doesnt work if you do it directly. You must do it with the DayZCommander.

Alyd    4

To launch DayZRP with DayZ Commander,

Navigate to the "Settings" tab:

129e7fa53e.png

Then check the "Override" box beside "DayZ Directory":

262a5f5bb3.png

Then, you can edit the DayZ mod path. Change Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ to Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZRP

Then, navigate to "multiplayer" and click "Remote". At this screen you can input the DayZRP Server IPs which are:

S1 IP: s1.dayzrp.com

S2 IP: s2.dayzrp.com

S3 IP: s3.dayzrp.com

Alternatively you can use the DayZRP Launcher to connect to the servers.

To launch DayZRP with DayZ Commander,

Navigate to the "Settings" tab:

129e7fa53e.png

Then check the "Override" box beside "DayZ Directory":

262a5f5bb3.png

Then, you can edit the DayZ mod path. Change Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZ to Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\@DayZRP

Then, navigate to "multiplayer" and click "Remote". At this screen you can input the DayZRP Server IPs which are:

S1 IP: s1.dayzrp.com

S2 IP: s2.dayzrp.com

S3 IP: s3.dayzrp.com

Alternatively you can use the DayZRP Launcher to connect to the servers.

For Some Reason It Still Says Wrong Version. I have updated both using DayCommander

Have you tried using the DayZRP Launcher Alyd has suggested?

Meatlunk    0

You have updated both but you might still got the wrong version, I could always make a video tutorial on how to join with DayZ Commander, the right patches you need and so on. I'm planning on doing it so if you'd like it I might as well do it now.

-post above-

That'd be very helpful, if you do that I'l try and persuade the rest of staff to get it stickied for others to see. :)

Guest TunnelSnakeIrish   
Guest TunnelSnakeIrish

Ok each time I try to downgrade it tells me this.

http://puu.sh/9EFau/37d285c4ac.png

I cannot get on DayZRP no more over this and I have tried everything almost I wonder why it will not let me downgrade.

You have updated both but you might still got the wrong version, I could always make a video tutorial on how to join with DayZ Commander, the right patches you need and so on. I'm planning on doing it so if you'd like it I might as well do it now.

It would be a good thing to do, seeing that this issue has been coming up a lot. It would be greatly appreciated.

Andrew    0

I get this all the time and to fix it I go into my steam apps > common > arma 2 OA> expansions and then delete the beta folder. I then download the 103718 beta which Grives linked http://www.dayzrp.com/download/ARMA2_OA_Build_103718.zip

Extract that into that expansion folder so that you now have a new beta folder.

Once you have done that, copy the arma2oa.exe from that beta folder and paste it in the regular arma 2 OA folder where you would have your mods etc, it will replace the existing .exe file. That should fix it, if you do not copy the arma2oa.exe file I don't think it will work properly.

I hope I am not just repeating what everyone else has said but this works for me every time. I could never get it to work using dayzcommander

Meatlunk    0

It would be a good thing to do, seeing that this issue has been coming up a lot. It would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-video-how-to-join-dayzrp-with-dayzcommander